CCIE SP V5 lab exam attempt

taimurkhan

Hi guys,

i need some expert opinion. I have some mixed feeling regarding going for CCIE LAB exam.

what vendor should I prefer to purchase lab material? IELAB, Spoto or Indian vendors like iproute,imedita or octa network or others like CLC? please explain with experience.

secondly if I purchase today and new lab exam will be available on 19 November, is it enough time to learn and practice from dumps. I mean how long it will take me to learn all the tasks. keep in mind I have good understating on most SP major topics like MPLS,BGP,IS-IS, SR, VPLS, Multicast but not automation. I can give 3-4 hours to study per day.

• Thanks 1

Hey,

SPOTO & Chinesedumps are solid vendors, they have usually very accurate materials. They probably have the latest version of SP5.1 lab (if you are willing to spend 1000$). Even with the correct dumps it will be very hard to pass on your first try with studying 4hours every day, because of the November deadline (you already passed SPCOR right). It's doable but very hard. A lot of people pass on their seconds attempt even with accurate dumps.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...