JNO-664 All Questions but neets to find the right answers. Let's solve the question together.

HTMM

Hi Guys. 

Are you still looking for the JNO-664 dump? 

All dumps out there are crap. 

I am not saying the questions are wrong, the point is most of thier answer are wrong. 

Me and my friend tried two different dump sites but basically they provided the same questions and same answers with stupid explanations. 

Let me copy & paste one of the question and answer + explanation they provide. 

Q. Which origin code is preferred by BGP?
A. Internal
B. External
C. Incomplete
D. Null

What do you say? 

The answer from the dump sites are all same and check out thier stupid explanation.

Correct Answer: C
Explanation:
BGP uses several attributes to select the best path for a destination prefix. One of these attributes is origin, which indicates how BGP learned about a route. The origin attribute can have one of three values: IGP, EGP, or Incomplete. IGP means that the route was originated by a network or aggregate statement within BGP or by redistribution from an IGP into BGP. EGP means that the route was learned from an external BGP peer (this value is obsolete since BGP version 4). Incomplete means that the route was learned by some other means, such as redistribution from a static route into BGP. BGP prefers routes with lower origin values, so Incomplete is preferred over EGP, which is preferred over IGP.

Good thing here is quetions itself are all real. You can see exactly same questions in your real exam. But if you just follow their answers, you will get under 40% score.(me and my friend got this number)

SP questions are quite difficult to me as well, so if there is anyone here interested in solving the questions to pass the exam, I will share questions here so we can make right map. 

Anyone interested in?

• Like 1

You want to implement the BGP Generalized TTL Security Mechanism (GTSM) on the ne
Which three statements are correct in this scenario? (Choose three)
A. You can implement BGP GTSM between R2, R3, and R4
B. BGP GTSM requires a firewall filter to discard packets with incorrect TTL.
C. You can implement BGP GTSM between R2 and R1.
D. BGP GTSM requires a TTL of 1 to be configured between neighbors.
E. BGP GTSM requires a TTL of 255 to be configured between neighbors.

Which statement is true regarding BGP FlowSpec?
A. It uses a remote triggered black hole to protect a network from a denial-of-service attack.
B. It uses dynamically created routing policies to protect a network from denial-of-service attacks
C. It is used to protect a network from denial-of-service attacks dynamically
D. It verifies that the source IP of the incoming packet has a resolvable route in the routing table

What's the right answer for this one?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 3:50 PM, HTMM said:

A. It uses a remote triggered black hole to protect a network from a denial-of-service attack.
B. It uses dynamically created routing policies to protect a network from denial-of-service attacks
D. It verifies that the source IP of the incoming packet has a resolvable route in the routing table

Protect DDOS,

Its in the Day One book

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 3:50 PM, HTMM said:

Is it B?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Glavin changed the title to JNO-664 All Questions but neets to find the right answers. Let's solve the question together.
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2023 at 11:27 PM, HTMM said:

Hi Guys. 

Are you still looking for the JNO-664 dump? 

All dumps out there are crap. 

I am not saying the questions are wrong, the point is most of thier answer are wrong. 

Me and my friend tried two different dump sites but basically they provided the same questions and same answers with stupid explanations. 

Let me copy & paste one of the question and answer + explanation they provide. 

Q. Which origin code is preferred by BGP?
A. Internal
B. External
C. Incomplete
D. Null

What do you say? 

The answer from the dump sites are all same and check out thier stupid explanation.

Correct Answer: C
Explanation:
BGP uses several attributes to select the best path for a destination prefix. One of these attributes is origin, which indicates how BGP learned about a route. The origin attribute can have one of three values: IGP, EGP, or Incomplete. IGP means that the route was originated by a network or aggregate statement within BGP or by redistribution from an IGP into BGP. EGP means that the route was learned from an external BGP peer (this value is obsolete since BGP version 4). Incomplete means that the route was learned by some other means, such as redistribution from a static route into BGP. BGP prefers routes with lower origin values, so Incomplete is preferred over EGP, which is preferred over IGP.

Good thing here is quetions itself are all real. You can see exactly same questions in your real exam. But if you just follow their answers, you will get under 40% score.(me and my friend got this number)

SP questions are quite difficult to me as well, so if there is anyone here interested in solving the questions to pass the exam, I will share questions here so we can make right map. 

Anyone interested in?

IGP < EGP < incomplete