RHCE 9 exam similar to 8

I passed the RHCSA/RHCE 9 exam.

All questions are same to 8.

but in 9, CSA have 2 podman questions, and the second question  need take attaction.  For RH199 course refer to Chapter 16, Manage Containers as System Services . or chapter 11 in RH134 course.

you should know more way about crack the root passwd. the offical way may can not take affect.

RHCE 9 no changes if you use ansible core. or you can use the new ansible-navigator like in 294 course book. 

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Please I need some answers. I am preparing rhce exam atm, and for rhce v9 there is no materials at all. Only student book from ofc red hat but for this book I need to have servers with specific setup. So my question is can I use materials for rhce 8 and take rhce v9 exam?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, ruzcastroj said:

hi mate, the question for podman was these ?

Question20

Download containerfile from

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

. Do not make any modification, build image with this container file

Question21

Configure a container to start automatically

-        Create a container named mycontainer using the image which build previously

-        Configure the service to automatically mount the directory /opt/file to container directory /opt/incoming and user directory /opt/processed to container directory /opt/outgoing

-        Configure it to run as a systemd service that should run from the existing user Xanadu only

-        The service should be named mycontainer and should automatically start a system reboot without any manual intervention

Thanks

• Like 2

• 3 months later...