CCIE EI Lab Exam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

We used to have a Telegram group before, I am talking 2021. If there is already such a group. Kindly add me,, my Exam is in August.

If there is no group, will form it before the end of the week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Merlz said:

Hi Guys.

We used to have a Telegram group before, I am talking 2021. If there is already such a group. Kindly add me,, my Exam is in August.

If there is no group, will form it before the end of the week.

great, pls share the telegram details once you've created it

Hi Guys.

I have created a group,, I have sent to your inboxes,, I am targeting August,, I failed long time ago,, this will be my second attempt.

You can share the group link,, but not to vendors selling their material,, just individuals who are in advanced stages of preparations.

Could have shared link here, but I don't want to violate rules of this forum.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:57 AM, paulaugust said:

Hi All, I hope you're having a great day! For those who are preparing for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure exam, I've found an excellent resource that could be of great help. It's a collection of comprehensive lab study materials, located on the Sensei Exams website, that has been meticulously designed to help you grasp the practical aspects of the exam.

These materials cover a wide range of topics in detail, ensuring you're equipped to tackle the exam confidently. You'll find structured labs that reflect real-world scenarios, which are crucial for understanding the EI concepts in depth.

Just wanted to share as I've found this resource quite valuable in my own preparation journey. You can check it out yourself at https://senseiexams.com/product/ccie-ei-lab-exam-dumps/ . Let me know if you found it useful or have any questions. Let's help each other excel in our respective IT journeys!

@paulaugust- you are  just a scammer, stop promoting fake material.

• 1 month later...