CertCollection

AdamNoah

Hello;

To share my experience with you guys, I purchased 350-901 dump from www.certcollection.com website and has 138 questions, all of them are about 2 years or 2 years and half ago old, and all are available on Internet. Ofcourse they are not valid anymore. I kept asking them after the purchase and eventually today they just send me a new dump file with 304 questions, I will still need to check them if they are new valid questions.

Edited by AdamNoah

• AdamNoah changed the title to CertCollection
On 11/3/2022 at 2:05 AM, andilm said:

Exam had 102 question. The dump is not actual, only about 30-40% from PL or examtopics site. A lot of not clear questions and a lot of drag and drop questions.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, RAT123 said:

Tiktok can you share free or not your dumps? Write me PM, please

On 12/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, AdamNoah said:

Hello;

To share my experience with you guys, I purchased 350-901 dump from www.certcollection.com website and has 138 questions, all of them are about 2 years or 2 years and half ago old, and all are available on Internet. Ofcourse they are not valid anymore. I kept asking them after the purchase and eventually today they just send me a new dump file with 304 questions, I will still need to check them if they are new valid questions.

Any news? Where to get a valid dump

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 9:44 AM, AdamNoah said:

Hello, I passed the exam, but there were around 15~20 questions outside this 304Q dump I got from CertCollection. It was hard exam for me to be honest. Good luck everyone.

Will you be able to share latest dumps pls, DM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...