[OFFER] Passed MS-100 Exam On 09/Sep/2022

gcostanza

Hello!

Passed MS-100 exam last week (09/Sep/2022).

I had 45 questions in all, got 4 Case Study questions and 1 LAB (8 tasks) and some YES/NO questions.

Got around 15-18 new questions including new HotSpot questions and New Drag and Drop questions.

And, I have collected all LABs and HotSpot questions Drag and Drop questions which may appear in the actual MS-100 test, if you need, I am glad to share those MS-100 study materials.

Good luck!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on passing the MS-100!  I failed on my first attempt but it was a very spur-of-the-moment kind of attempt.  I had only studied for about two weeks and certainly not in earnest like I should have.  I have restarted my studies and began taking exams starting from the Fundamentals and working my way up getting most of them in Security and Identity as I want to get the MS365 Admin Expert Certification before the end of the year.  

If you are still willing, I would be honored to receive the study materials you used. 

On 9/11/2022 at 9:19 PM, gcostanza said:

Hello!

Passed MS-100 exam last week (09/Sep/2022).

I had 45 questions in all, got 4 Case Study questions and 1 LAB (8 tasks) and some YES/NO questions.

Got around 15-18 new questions including new HotSpot questions and New Drag and Drop questions.

And, I have collected all LABs and HotSpot questions Drag and Drop questions which may appear in the actual MS-100 test, if you need, I am glad to share those MS-100 study materials.

Good luck!

Congratulation on passing the Exam

Would be great if you can share the material with us :) 

• Thanks 1