Design Sektion updates

Hey Guys. in my last attemp, i ve seen that there are serveral new questions in Designsection. Unfortunately i could not remeber there home questions, did anyone has the updates?

So far i remember, there was something about different Multicasts, and anything about ospf injecting an default route?

BR

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 3:57 PM, there said:

Hey Guys. in my last attemp, i ve seen that there are serveral new questions in Designsection. Unfortunately i could not remeber there home questions, did anyone has the updates?

So far i remember, there was something about different Multicasts, and anything about ospf injecting an default route?

BR

there was definitely some new questions. there was a udld vs loopguard question that im seeing show up in some demo dumps online but im not sure if anybody has all of the new questions. can anyone confirm? There's a twist on the PVLAN question, and a couple new ospf questions. one about auto-cost reference-bandwidth and another about controlling a default route within nssa that has DIA. It was something about which routers should be ABR and which router should the default route be originated so that it doesn't effect other areas. i cant remember exactly what the questions wording were but it would be nice to see it again and try to figure it out. There was also some about multicast like OP mentioned and IPv6 and VRRPv3 security.

Anybody have the updated questions or have seen them around anywhere? i cant find them anywhere. thanks

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...