[Offer]Complete CUCM bundle v14.0.1 virtual edition

R2013

• 2 weeks later...

I think i was able to fool the system and make it basically permanent, i'll keep it monitored just in case something else kicks in after the 90 days that i don't expect and eventually write back a guide, you basically have to modify the DB telling it it's licensed (the table name is different) and prevent the smart licensing service from running to avoid the overwrite of that values you put into the informix database (the table is called slminfo and to prevent the service from running i renamed the executable /usr/local/cm/bin/SmartLicenseMgr)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2021 at 7:15 PM, Wass said:

Thanks. I asked coz i keep getting the operating system not found on VMWare Workstation Pro.

I will test it and let know. my previous version got installed without issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2021 at 5:40 PM, sharing said:

I think i was able to fool the system and make it basically permanent, i'll keep it monitored just in case something else kicks in after the 90 days that i don't expect and eventually write back a guide, you basically have to modify the DB telling it it's licensed (the table name is different) and prevent the smart licensing service from running to avoid the overwrite of that values you put into the informix database (the table is called slminfo and to prevent the service from running i renamed the executable /usr/local/cm/bin/SmartLicenseMgr)

Hi Sharing, did this work as a permanent solution for you?

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2021 at 5:54 AM, zabe said:

Hi Sharing, did this work as a permanent solution for you?

Thanks

As far as I know it does, you basically have to prevent the home-phoning service from running by renaming the executable to something else and then change the informix db to set the licenses as permanent like the older versions, the capacity and the expire date, that's the test I did

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 3:06 PM, sharing said:

As far as I know it does, you basically have to prevent the home-phoning service from running by renaming the executable to something else and then change the informix db to set the licenses as permanent like the older versions, the capacity and the expire date, that's the test I did

ohh Gonna try this for lab

• Like 1

• 2 months later...