[OFFER] - Udemy - OSPF on Juniper with LABS

mithr

I know it's probably not your torrent originally but the "~Get Your Course Here !" thing is really, really annoying and results in these torrents not being seeded for very long because people just tidy up the folders after download

1 hour ago, dar said:

I know it's probably not your torrent originally but the "~Get Your Course Here !" thing is really, really annoying and results in these torrents not being seeded for very long because people just tidy up the folders after download

ok so what would you suggest? get it, repack it without the annoying files and reupload it?

35 minutes ago, mithr said:

ok so what would you suggest? get it, repack it without the annoying files and reupload it?

Probably not because that just creates another copy and then it's two things to seed.

Best to pass the annoyance up to hopefully get the message to whoever does this to stop being annoying. We know the files are in that folder because it's the only folder...there's always text files advertising their sites as well, personally I delete them but they're not so bad.

I don't know who does it and why, I'd say a big majority of courses that I download (which is a lot) have the files structured this way

16 minutes ago, dar said:

Probably not because that just creates another copy and then it's two things to seed.

Best to pass the annoyance up to hopefully get the message to whoever does this to stop being annoying. We know the files are in that folder because it's the only folder...there's always text files advertising their sites as well, personally I delete them but they're not so bad.

I don't know who does it and why, I'd say a big majority of courses that I download (which is a lot) have the files structured this way

don't look a gifted horse in the mouth. sites need advertisement

3 hours ago, mithr said:

don't look a gifted horse in the mouth. sites need advertisement

Yes, but "~Get Your Course Here !" doesn't advertise anything. Well...I suppose it advertises one thing but it's not a website 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...