[offer] INE CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 [BUNDLE]

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mavis said:

Hi  welcome back start registering here in the community more releases are coming soon. 

Please find the link

Hidden Content

This is the hidden content, please

Screenshot 2021-07-02 at 11.00.58 AM.png

thanks for the great share , a request to those who have downloaded, plz keep seeding. 

Thanks more in advance. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2023 at 1:20 PM, georgemilev said:

is anyone else facing an issue with the download? A little help with the seed would be appreciated. 

yeah, that's the big issue, I am also unable to download as there is no seeder, don't know why, many people don't find interest in seeding, we all should share our resources so that somebody like me who is unable to buy such expensive courses get to learn the technologies. 

On 12/23/2023 at 2:12 PM, toretto said:

@Dodjer Your torrent client appear to be broken. Seeding is working as a charm.

Hi, thanks for the reply. My torrent client is working fine so far managed to download  73.8% due to  somebody from Australia seeded so far . There is no option to thank him and I can not thank him enough either for his support . 
I came to know about the tutorial when I was looking for a solid CCNP tutorial to study for the next 6 months. Hence, eyeing for this very resource. 
But now stuck at there, so anybody who have downloaded, plz continue seeding so that I can download the remaining. 

Thanks more in advance. 
image.png.75d4063c2c4ef8289f54aa26ffb08872.png

Edited by Dodjer
To correct
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bootylicious said:

@Dodjer when you finish downloading it on torrent can you please reupload it on mega or google drive? Thanks

sure mate - I will upload to google drive  (  because I don't have enough MB ( free user) on Mega. ) 
BTW, if you too study the same - plz join with me. I am looking for somewhat group studies to maintain the consistency for studies and get the momentum going. 

• Like 2

On 12/25/2023 at 10:42 AM, Bootylicious said:

@Dodjer when you finish downloading it on torrent can you please reupload it on mega or google drive? Thanks

Hi, 

Plz download the first 4 folders( uploading the 5 & 6) of the above from the following mega link , as a free user I got access to 25 GB but got some other files, so plz allow me a few more day to upload the remaining to mega and to google drive ( remaining) part. 

This is the hidden content, please

image.png.ed3a4b5a82e9ddaad44d1cfa8f5c4817.png

Edited by Dodjer
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks to each and everybody specially somebody from Australia, UK and UAE for your amazing support , if you guys were not there to seed me 
I couldn't download the resources - needless to say, don't know who you are but I know it for sure that you guys are awesome ! 

Anybody who is actively studying the above plz join with me. 

Last but not least, plz continue sharing your resources . 

Thanks again! 

• Like 1