How to navigate digitaltut

Can someone explain the structure of digitaltut.com ?

Here is how I am using it so far:

I go to www.digitaltut.com/encor-questions-and-answers and download their PDF. The PDF contains many questions, along with answers. The questions are sectioned within the PDF by topic. But the PDF contains no explanations or references.

Then, I go to digitaltut.com and browse through the sections (Wireless 1, Wireless 2, Wireless 3, etc)... These sections do not contain any questions and/or answers, but rather only explanations and references. Good luck matching the questions from the PDF to their respective explanations on the site. That being said, their explanations are rather good.

My question comes into how to find explanations to the newer questions in the PDF. The PDF contains six sections called "New ENCOR Questions", "New ENCOR Questions 2", "New ENCOR Questions 3", ...

I can't seem to find any explanations to the questions in these "New ENCOR Question" sections.

Does anyone know where I can find these explanations?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 10:45 PM, okovwvrv said:

itexamanswers had good explanation from contributing members. That appears to be closed down now.

oh yeah itexamanswers was so good, damit... do you know if they will keep updating the dumps? I have the latest one from them which was updated on 26th of March

• Like 1

Now every exam is online so its updating 2 fast there is no vendor who has perfect even if someone has perfect cisco getting change the test or update within few days approx 5 to 7 days time. 

Best and closest and most accurate vendor is only chinesedumps.com but i can see they are in maintenance mode not sure why? But their backup sites are working fine aka passenterpriselabs