[Offer] Cisco 350-401 ENCOR dump [VCE+Simulator]

Hello!

Just passed the 350-401 ENCOR exam today (5/Jan/2023) from Detroit, USA.

Got 98 questions including 3 LABs and 10 Drag and Drop questions.

3 LABs FYI:
- IPSLA/SPAN/NETFLOW. If you know how to configure IPSLA(ICMP echo), SPAN and Netflow top talkers, you can easily complete this part. Questions are independent from each other.
- OSPF (You need to configure it with network commands and you should use md5 authentication between the p2p links.)
- EEM scripting

I learned books, blog posts, random Youtube videos, Cisco documentation and PassLeader 350-401 dumps (907 Q&As - Include Lab Simulations)

Good luck, all!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dweelinudmou said:

Hello!

Just passed the 350-401 ENCOR exam today (5/Jan/2023) from Detroit, USA.

Got 98 questions including 3 LABs and 10 Drag and Drop questions.

3 LABs FYI:
- IPSLA/SPAN/NETFLOW. If you know how to configure IPSLA(ICMP echo), SPAN and Netflow top talkers, you can easily complete this part. Questions are independent from each other.
- OSPF (You need to configure it with network commands and you should use md5 authentication between the p2p links.)
- EEM scripting

I learned books, blog posts, random Youtube videos, Cisco documentation and PassLeader 350-401 dumps (907 Q&As - Include Lab Simulations)

Good luck, all!

Please share further details of the Sims ? as much as possible 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Here is the torrent magnet link for the VCE without the password.

Spoiler

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c0a4bf35883e9aec30fe1fa1bc8de9e8713ffd9f&dn=Visual.CertExam.Suite.3.4.2&tr=udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce&tr=udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce

• Like 32
  • Thanks 11

On 1/29/2022 at 6:24 AM, 7asoni said:

yes, with me as well, cause it is crack, most of crack detected as virus cause it is doing something illegal  

I load everything like this into a VMware virtual machine. But mostly I try to purchase things especially if I', paying $500 for an exam already.

• 2 weeks later...