I failed

Yes I understand this is not passable release thats just for starter release and once i am ready i have to make either GB or purchase it. 

Will see if till then someone shared it will be good orelse will buy from CH guys.. Seem its good.

1 hour ago, ahmedmostafa said:

dear, I shouldn't share materials that I used and failed by depending on them. They are wrong answers.

My friend, you share the

- questions

- answers , right or wrong, does not matter

- and let the community review and correct the answers,

This is the power of sharing / many eyeballs.

Think of it this way: if you had shared the material, including the wrong answers, before you took/failed the exam, chances are that people here would have spotted the wrong answers and told you about it.

On 10/26/2021 at 9:10 AM, ahmedmostafa said:

Dears;

I took the Lab exam a few days ago, I followed CLC solutions with latest updates, and I verified all of M2 sections successfully, but still I failed, so please take care as the solutions from CLC, even with latest update, seem not valid. I didn't face any issue with time and I solved all the sections. Feeling very depressed right now. Good luck for everyone.

What version thid you use?

Edited by alkopun
Speeling

A lot of shady practices going on between CLC and CH. Someone posted their failed CCIE lab message in CLC telegram link from and the same person tried to sell me CH labs. Do not trust any one saying   they failed using so and so. Save your hard earned money and use the material shared here for practice and study hard. There are no shortcuts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, netkillui said:

A lot of shady practices going on between CLC and CH. Someone posted their failed CCIE lab message in CLC telegram link from and the same person tried to sell me CH labs. Do not trust any one saying   they failed using so and so. Save your hard earned money and use the material shared here for practice and study hard. There are no shortcuts.

Yes, but the shared materials here don't cover all points

Edited by ahmedmostafa

8 hours ago, NiceGuy said:

Of course, you can only say "this vendor is bad, don't buy from this vendor."

I didn't say it's bad, I said I failed while depending on their materials, and I'm only sharing my own experience, and again you like it or not, I will never share any materials

2 minutes ago, ahmedmostafa said:

I'm only sharing my own experience, and again you like it or not, I will never share any materials

I honestly appreciate you sharing your experience, but I (and I am guessing most folks here) do not appreciate the second part of your commitment i.e. not sharing any materials.  

2 hours ago, ahmedmostafa said:

How is that even related to asking me to share materials 🙂

Sharing the material and solutions that you claim led to the your failure will be helpful for others to startegize and direct their studies / prep. Basic stuff if you ask me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NiceGuy said:

Sharing the material and solutions that you claim led to the your failure will be helpful for others to startegize and direct their studies / prep. Basic stuff if you ask me.

I won't share it. Please check with other persons to share or buy and share by your self.

1 hour ago, NiceGuy said:

I agree! I'm not sure why start a new thread to say you failed the lab using X vendor, yet you're not sharing any details. It makes people very suspicious of your intentions. We already have access to the topology, so why don't you share the list of requirements you got on your exam and let the community post what we believe is the correct solution.  

also please don't come back in a few weeks and say you passed using vendor Y because it will be too obvious!

Edited by nino
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for making me really really really regret sharing my experience. no one ever here shared real complete materials and suddenly everyone commenting is expecting me to do so. really appreciate that, and please let me know if there's anyway to delete the whole post. I regret it. thanks again.

• Sad 1