[Req] Narbik CCIE EI videos and WBs

• Glavin changed the title to [Req] Narbik CCIE EI videos and WBs
On 6/18/2021 at 5:42 PM, AlexBrlc said:

I don't think anyone has them...the courses are always live and i'm guessing he not allowing students to record the sessions...

Too bad man !
I was really hoping to get my hands on it..

BTW, are you also preparing for CCIE EI ?
What content are you referring to ?

On 6/20/2021 at 4:38 AM, royrajron said:

Too bad man !
I was really hoping to get my hands on it..

BTW, are you also preparing for CCIE EI ?

If you are patient, you would get that here.

On 6/20/2021 at 4:38 AM, royrajron said:

I think the best one for now like past is INE and If any stable scenario could be built to have hands-on practicing also would have benefits

5 hours ago, hikaru said:

If you are patient, you would get that here.

I think the best one for now like past is INE and If any stable scenario could be built to have hands-on practicing also would have benefits

Thanks for the suggestion, bro 🙂

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, royrajron said:

Thanks for the suggestion, bro 🙂

I believe that also Narbik WB would not help you too much to pass the exam . It only helps you to increase your knowledge.

Still the main part is experience and other managements area like time and stress and being self-esteem . 

If you take V.5 as a real example and many one has had real-experience in both daily life and Lab exam, you could find out in less than 2 hours it's extremely difficult to solve the Tshoot questions which had not been seen before that time.

Here, the problem is much more than Narbik WB or any vendor's WB/Training here just your experience could help you to achieve ticket.

Many with possess exact scenario also had failed  multiple times🔴, consequently, more than WB what is matter ? In-depth knowledge and real hands-on exp is matter.

15 hours ago, hikaru said:

I believe that also Narbik WB would not help you too much to pass the exam . It only helps you to increase your knowledge.

Still the main part is experience and other managements area like time and stress and being self-esteem . 

If you take V.5 as a real example and many one has had real-experience in both daily life and Lab exam, you could find out in less than 2 hours it's extremely difficult to solve the Tshoot questions which had not been seen before that time.

Here, the problem is much more than Narbik WB or any vendor's WB/Training here just your experience could help you to achieve ticket.

Many with possess exact scenario also had failed  multiple times🔴, consequently, more than WB what is matter ? In-depth knowledge and real hands-on exp is matter.

have you attempted the lab, yet ?

Do you mind sharing 3 Real-Life examples which are useful in the lab ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...