[Req] DEVCOR 350-901 Q's

pentacis

On 1/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, kakajukas said:

@maxias i'm sorry for the fail, sad to hear

could you share - was there lots of differences to the CLC dump ? maybe you have been using other dump ? i'm planning to buy from spoto.

I just used only CLC Q130 dump. I can see my score 60% on vue site.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vertigoo said:

@maxias Was all the questions in the CLC dump or You had new questions NOT in the 130q dump?

We can do a study group or a group buy.

There were only about 60 questions from CLC in the real exam. So that I got only 60% score in the real exam result.

On 1/20/2023 at 10:17 AM, kakajukas said:

next week i'm planning to buy devcor spoto dumps. Has anyone been using it ? I'm planning to buy it from: www.spotodumps.com. Maybe someone has any recommendations ?

Go for it. We can share the cost. Ill need it also. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 3:45 PM, SimonKN said:

Hello!

The newest 350-901 exam questions from Google Drive files FYI:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

(310q+ New Version)

If that Google Drive link is not available in your area, try to get 350-901 dumps PDF from OpenDrive here:

Hidden Content

(310q+ New Version)

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing!

Passed the DEVCOR 350-901 exam on 17/Apr/2023.

I had 72 questions in total.

You should familiarize yourself with Cisco platforms and APIs, as well as with programming languages like Python and JavaScript. You should also study the exam objectives and recommended resources provided by Cisco, which include books, online courses, and practice tests.

Additionally, you may find it helpful to gain hands-on experience with Cisco platforms and APIs by working on real-world projects or participating in online coding challenges. This will not only help you to prepare for the exam but also to develop your skills as a developer.

Something helpful was to memorize http codes and oath2. That was useful for me since I lack that part. Not sure about you, but in my case familiarise with API calls from meraki and UCS was something good since I don't deal with them.

And, I recommend to learn the newest version of PassLeader 350-901 dumps with 402 Q&As, for all new questions are available in the PL 350-901 exam dumps.

Good luck!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 2:17 AM, kakajukas said:

i saw someone on CCIE Devnet section shared these 350-901 dumps from CLC (CCIE LAB Center)

Hidden Content

Password: www.ccielabcenter.com

i see its updated: 2022-12-14.  Q130 Wondering if its reliable. 

Also - i'm plannign to take this exam on February - will buy dumps from Spoto.

Is it a updated version?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 5:49 PM, mitchellthor said:

Thanks for sharing!

Passed the DEVCOR 350-901 exam on 17/Apr/2023.

I had 72 questions in total.

You should familiarize yourself with Cisco platforms and APIs, as well as with programming languages like Python and JavaScript. You should also study the exam objectives and recommended resources provided by Cisco, which include books, online courses, and practice tests.

Additionally, you may find it helpful to gain hands-on experience with Cisco platforms and APIs by working on real-world projects or participating in online coding challenges. This will not only help you to prepare for the exam but also to develop your skills as a developer.

Something helpful was to memorize http codes and oath2. That was useful for me since I lack that part. Not sure about you, but in my case familiarise with API calls from meraki and UCS was something good since I don't deal with them.

And, I recommend to learn the newest version of PassLeader 350-901 dumps with 402 Q&As, for all new questions are available in the PL 350-901 exam dumps.

Good luck!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New questions....
A developer is working on an enhancement for an application feature and has made changes to a branch called ~devcor-432436127a-enhance4~. When merging the branch to production, conflicts occurred. Which Git command must the developer use to recreate the pre-merge state?
A. git merge -no-edit

B. git merge -abort

C. git merge -revert

D. git merge "comrmt

What is a well-defined concept of GDPR compliance?

A. Data subjects can require that the data controller erase their personal data.

B. Records that are relevant to an existing contract agreement can be retained as long as the contract is in effect.

C. Personal data that was collected before the compliance standards were set do not need to be protected

D. Compliance standards appry to organizations that have a physical presence in Europe