[Req] DEVCOR 350-901 Q's

pentacis

5 hours ago, vexafi9022 said:

Failed the exam today.

Are you able to comment on how many questions in the exam were from the PL 256 dump?

I'm thinking about taking the exam next week. It would be great if we could get some more feedback.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 7:48 AM, chulenzy said:

Here are the Q's I was able to find and collect. I fixed the answers on most of them also add links which explains the choice. 

If someone is going to take the exam in the next several weeks please let me know how valid is this one. I am planning to take exam in the beginning of Nov.

[hide]

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

[/hide]

Great

• Like 33
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 9:37 PM, okovwvrv said:

I can say that from that you provide there was only about 30% of those questions on the exam. Sorry late response but certcommunity as not accessible. Hope you passed.

I second that. Failed the exam last week.

The SPAUTO dumps are not valid too.

Looks like they changed all the DevNet exams.

@alainjugu4 sounds like your lucky i had alot of questions that were new when i sat. Sounds like the pool is larger and its the luck of the draw. Simple answer is do the questions but study the content rather than answers. Research the right answers and why. I see that the official cert guide seems to be continually pushed back in date. I guess there is also problems around constraining the scope. The breath of the topics is so large its difficult to understand when enough is enough. There are multiple professional jobs on some of the Devcor topics. Trying to cram all of those into a single exam is difficult.

11 hours ago, okovwvrv said:

@alainjugu4 sounds like your lucky i had alot of questions that were new when i sat. Sounds like the pool is larger and its the luck of the draw. Simple answer is do the questions but study the content rather than answers. Research the right answers and why. I see that the official cert guide seems to be continually pushed back in date. I guess there is also problems around constraining the scope. The breath of the topics is so large its difficult to understand when enough is enough. There are multiple professional jobs on some of the Devcor topics. Trying to cram all of those into a single exam is difficult.

I had the same. Almost no questions matched. Maybe the pool is like 400 questions and we just need the rest of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The PL256 should be used more to test your readiness to take the exam and identify the blindspots. If you can correctly answer all those questions by yourself, you're ready to pass the exam no matter what cisco will throw at you.

It does not help you in any way to earn a Professional DevNet certification without having the hands-on experience.

On 1/24/2022 at 9:44 AM, alainjugu4 said:

The PL256 should be used more to test your readiness to take the exam and identify the blindspots. If you can correctly answer all those questions by yourself, you're ready to pass the exam no matter what cisco will throw at you.

It does not help you in any way to earn a Professional DevNet certification without having the hands-on experience.

Not everyone needs the knowledge. Some people needs paper only.

Hey guys, 
Any update on the exam? I've seen that latest dumps are invalid on other threads and many people failed recently... To be honest, when I see the questions this exam does not make sense at all for an engineer unless you're a developer working with all cisco architectures. 😉
Good luck to y'all ! I'll try it tomorrow just to recertify with the other but not gonna waste more time on it... Not worth it at all to be good in your job 😉

3 hours ago, zibu said:

Hey guys, 
Any update on the exam? I've seen that latest dumps are invalid on other threads and many people failed recently... To be honest, when I see the questions this exam does not make sense at all for an engineer unless you're a developer working with all cisco architectures. 😉
Good luck to y'all ! I'll try it tomorrow just to recertify with the other but not gonna waste more time on it... Not worth it at all to be good in your job 😉

what exam u will take for recertify ?

11 hours ago, sergey777 said:

Hi

guys, what is the minimum score to pass?

You don't receive a final score. There are multiple topics and you receive how well you have performed on each category.

If you read @chulenzypost, the passing grade is about 75%. Usually Cisco exams have around 80%.

There are some users that failed with around 65%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1