CCIE EI Passed

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Vlaja said:

These are the questions that were on the exam. Don't have solution. Perhaps Enterprise have something to share w us 

Direct sharing is not allowed in No Req forum orelse you will be banned read the rule before posting

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

You used Chinese dumps?  Can you please share more info? 

Because checking your comments, you write in CCDE, SP and DC praising Chinese dumps and saying that other are fake. Feels like you are a CD. And why would a guy write all this (praising CD and saying all other fake) instead of giving real technical help?  Can you share the details for your lab?

Edited by Ademix
  • Like 2

On 9/18/2021 at 1:44 PM, enterprise said:

Accuracy.

CLC is fake only ads 

Spoto cover 50%

Chinesedumps cover 85+%

Our "CCIE lab passed" friend is not going to share any material. He is only gonna sing praise for one vendor, and poo-poo other vendors. Draw your own conclusions 🙂

Let's wait. I am sure he registered this post to share usefull information like how the lab went and he wants to share his materials. Otherwise I don't see the reason, for guy who just passed ccie ei, being here. Also posting and praising in DC and SP:)

8 hours ago, colsanders said:

I have to agree with you on this. I'm pretty sure those pushing the Chinese dumps labs, are people affiliated to that site. They won't share the content on here openly.

Correct can't share i told you all i just passed now and if i share they can block me because they have complete details of myne will share in few days or months.

I have given complete information what to you i have seen here their 7th release shared by something which is good to start but final version is 15% different then 7th release.

Yes, Started my DC & Security preparation as this is best time to prepare and pass before Cisco release lab 2/3/4

Just do the lab do not waste time because now lab is passable before Cisco start changing it do it fast.

Thankyou all and best of luck.

Edited by enterprise