[Offer] CCIE EI Complete rack free practice including DNA physical rack.

On 8/12/2021 at 4:09 AM, ccieeii said:

I am back guys with new code kindly use this new once and keep updating here so that all can see remember 1 user can use only 1 code 1 time only.

Everyone should patience guys this is not my first post in the forum i have done lot of good post and my every stuff works perfectly if something not working 

There could be something i will revert for sure now enjoy your rack session and keep my rated.

Hidden Content

login to 

This is the hidden content, please

Click on EI 

Click on Scheduler create your account download rack access guide. Follow that step by step page by page.

If any support needed you can add on skype : ccierack.rentals they have support 24/7 

While scheduling the rack use this voucher codes.

jri39d7hdlhd22

jri39d7hdlhdg8

Worked for me . thank you

BEAWARE!!!!

Eventhough I was able to book Rack session but I was not able to use RACK for even 30 Minute. RACK Access works for 10 Minute then i got notification that someone else has login to RACK. After sometime i loose the remote connection to RACK. I contacted their support and they told me that there is no electricity and they will let me know once electricity will be Restored.
I waited for another 3 Hour and still i was not able to connect to Rack.So it seems to me that they have disconnected the RACK Access intentionally if your RACK Booking is through Voucher. 
So it seems Waste of Time only.

On 8/16/2021 at 1:50 PM, sanj said:

BEAWARE!!!!

Eventhough I was able to book Rack session but I was not able to use RACK for even 30 Minute. RACK Access works for 10 Minute then i got notification that someone else has login to RACK. After sometime i loose the remote connection to RACK. I contacted their support and they told me that there is no electricity and they will let me know once electricity will be Restored.
I waited for another 3 Hour and still i was not able to connect to Rack.So it seems to me that they have disconnected the RACK Access intentionally if your RACK Booking is through Voucher. 
So it seems Waste of Time only.

Use the another voucher and schedule it no harm its free i and other able to use it.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, ccieeii said:

Use the another voucher and schedule it no harm its free i and other able to use it.

I booked with Another Voucher but Later Administrator deleted the  Session Booking . Hence can't use the Rack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...