Has anyone sat this exam recently ?

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched CBT nuggets and Nick Russo Pl course. I've done all the sandboxes. I've read the study guide. I've practiced on the reserve and always on machines. I've looked at all the questions I could find and tested and validated the responses. I'm currently running through Nick Russos 10 week plan. Happy to study with others.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 9:23 PM, okovwvrv said:

to study with others.

The main resource was cbt course, and devnet website. Try to combine both with sandboxes and lab. The dump is interesting and corver 70% of the question but just ensure about the correct answers. Good luck folks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 3:23 AM, okovwvrv said:

I've watched CBT nuggets and Nick Russo Pl course. I've done all the sandboxes. I've read the study guide. I've practiced on the reserve and always on machines. I've looked at all the questions I could find and tested and validated the responses. I'm currently running through Nick Russos 10 week plan. Happy to study with others.

Can you share this resource ? Thanks 

Regards

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Took exam today and pass. However 80% of Qs are new. The dump I shared can help to understand what to expect (See Req [] DEVCOR 305-901 Q's topic) No easy questions, all long with many drag/drops. I had problem with the time so had to rush. Just to not be too pessimistic I think that passing score is now lower. At least 15 Qs answered on luck, no time to review answer or even to read every completely, hit best guess go next and still passed. I think that I was around 75% . For the record I read DevNet Associate Study guide (Passed in April this year) and have around 2 years of project experience with Python automation, API, CI/CD etc, but originally I am network engineer. I read DEVCOR Study guide  from Constantin Mohorea (not so usable) and investigate on Internet all topics in deep from Q's that I provided above. 

• Like 3

chinesedumps have complete 100% pass dumps and they are the best vendor for devnet i believe go for it. I have passed got all questions from it. Seem Cisco updating it very faster all the test these days so we just have to purchase and attempt faster then usual as we do previously. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 10:25 PM, awsjin said:

chinesedumps have complete 100% pass dumps and they are the best vendor for devnet i believe go for it. I have passed got all questions from it. Seem Cisco updating it very faster all the test these days so we just have to purchase and attempt faster then usual as we do previously. 

I rather fail than paying 300$ for a dump.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...