[OFFER] DNAC-SW-1.3.3.7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 8:48 PM, Loki said:

Hi Guys!!!!

Here is the DNAC ISO, you all are waiting for. I got it from a secrete source. Requires 32 Core, 192 Gig RAM (DDR4) and 1.5 SSD HDD (Doesn't work on SATA, requires a writing speed of 500+ MB/s)

While installing the CPU jumps to 100% and RAM approx 185 GIG, but after installation it comes down to 30%. and RAM 120gig. Don't upgrade or update packages. I think it is more than sufficient for CCIE EI Lab.

I have tested it on my server. Please don't ask me silly things. Everything is on Google.

Hidden Content

Enjoy Labbing it.

HI,

Can you reupload this file? it seems the file is already deleted. thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 11:49 AM, masterjack said:

I followed this video to get it installed and booted successfully . make sure block Internet access on Management Network . (dont let it go Internet)

Why do you need to block Internet access to management ? it checked for the internet access during the installation, i.e. NTP, etc. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of having an older version with less resources needed? I've only 24 cores and i see some youtube videos with deployment as VM with only 8 cores on ESXi, i would try it in a testing lab VM, all my switches are 2/3k series and EoL so i don't need a so early release if it require so many resources.

BTW Mega link don't works anymore and also by googling no downloadable results for 1.3.3.7 version

Edited by MrMac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 6:18 PM, Loki said:

Hi Guys!!!!

Here is the DNAC ISO, you all are waiting for. I got it from a secrete source. Requires 32 Core, 192 Gig RAM (DDR4) and 1.5 SSD HDD (Doesn't work on SATA, requires a writing speed of 500+ MB/s)

While installing the CPU jumps to 100% and RAM approx 185 GIG, but after installation it comes down to 30%. and RAM 120gig. Don't upgrade or update packages. I think it is more than sufficient for CCIE EI Lab.

I have tested it on my server. Please don't ask me silly things. Everything is on Google.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Enjoy Labbing it.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2023 at 9:50 AM, MrMac said:

Any chance of having an older version with less resources needed? I've only 24 cores and i see some youtube videos with deployment as VM with only 8 cores on ESXi, i would try it in a testing lab VM, all my switches are 2/3k series and EoL so i don't need a so early release if it require so many resources.

BTW Mega link don't works anymore and also by googling no downloadable results for 1.3.3.7 version

Well, I tried with 40vCPU/250GBRAM (2.x versions) and not work.

I wait 48 hours after the finish the install and get all the packages NOT DEPLOYED.

I tried with 1/2 and 3 vNIC. with 1/2 and 3 vHDD.

Allways i get the same error, in the web dont shown anything "{"message":"no route and no API found with those values"}",

i think is about that all the packages are not deployed. i tried with and without internet.

Edited by ciscoselle

2 hours ago, ciscoselle said:

Well, I tried with 40vCPU/250GBRAM (2.x versions) and not work.

I wait 48 hours after the finish the install and get all the packages NOT DEPLOYED.

I tried with 1/2 and 3 vNIC. with 1/2 and 3 vHDD.

Allways i get the same error, in the web dont shown anything "{"message":"no route and no API found with those values"}",

i think is about that all the packages are not deployed. i tried with and without internet.

Watch terry vislon's videos on youtube to setup DNAC in ESXI.