[OFFER] DNAC-SW-1.3.3.7

38 minutes ago, certway4life said:

I want to order a used cisco UCS  c220 M4 server with 192 GB DDR4 3.2TB SAS SSD and 48 vCPU.

Any suggestion this will work or not??

Don't use UCS. Go fro DELL or Assemble it if possible

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Loki said:

Don't use UCS. Go fro DELL or Assemble it if possible

I agree, one of my senior said and prove me that the amount of money that you can save with that, and you don't lose performance (Both are quiet if configured correctly)
But UCS it's good too, but it's to much money to have one!

Edited by gabs1122
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hikaru said:

@Loki was not possible little bit you reduce from size to 20 GB that possible to import into mega account ?

Please use Mega Desktop App for larger files

Edited by Loki
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, masterjack said:

@Loki Possible to export the VM you successfully installed and upload online ? I have tried to install on 40 Core server with 128GB of RAM , however it failed . I guess I can use yours since

after initial installation it wont use about 128 GB.

Ok. I'll try to make an OVF /OVA file. But it is time consuming Already it is taking 460 G of Hard-disk space. (thin Provisioned)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Ok. I'll try to make an OVF /OVA file. But it is time consuming Already it is taking 460 G of Hard-disk space. (thin Provisioned)

This would be great. I just cancelled my order for cisco UCS based on your suggestion and looking at other options. But having the OVF/OVA format would be smoothly fantastic.

Awaiting this .

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 3:11 PM, Loki said:

@hikaru

When you install the DNAC that time it uses lot of resources like CPU and RAM. Because of  the below: (see how many packages are there) Some of them Open source.

Cisco combined it to make one Single Appliance. It takes 3-4 hours to Install on a Fast server. On low end takes 6-8 hours

image.thumb.png.54afd7114d410c6aec730fc44365b183.png

Once you Finish installing then when you use package in LAB say : SD-ACCESS then it uses the CPU and RAM according to its requirements.

Hope you get it. This weekend if get time I'll upload all screenshots with a small lab runnning

Yes, Cisco has been made everything complex and complicated !!!!!!!!!! former version was pretty easy :XD

• Like 26
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...