Aws Certified Cloud Practitioner Clf-c02 + Practice Exams

[center]https://i.postimg.cc/mkhCP0y4/New-CLF-C02-AWS-Cloud-Practitioner-Exam.jpg
Published 2/2024
Created by Jairo Alberto Pirona Martínez | Trainer & Solutions Architect.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 153 Lectures ( 11h 24m ) | Size: 4.3 GB
[/center]

[center]
[i]Successfully pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C02 exam by Jairo Pirona. Very clear and easy to understand.[/i]
[/center]

[b][i]What you'll learn:[/i][/b]
Define what the cloud is and how it works
Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
Describe the AWS cloud value proposition
Describe the basic global cloud infrastructure
Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
and much more...
[b][i]Requirements:[/i][/b]
No AWS cloud experience is required, we will use the free AWS tier.
General IT technical knowledge preferred (Not required)
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b]
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is intended for individuals who have the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively demonstrate a general understanding of how the AWS cloud works, regardless of the specific technical roles addressed by other AWS certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of home or office as an online proctored exam.Solidify your foundational AWS skills. Learn the basics of AWS cloud concepts, security and compliance, technology and billing, and pricing in this course designed for entry-level developers, architects, or non-engineers. This course is an excellent introduction for anyone who needs to become fluent in AWS.Achieving this certification is an optional but recommended step towards achieving an Associate or Specialty level certification.This is NOT a boring course of voice and PowerPoint lectures. Here I will discuss and present the material in an interactive and engaging style that will keep you interested and make it easier to understand. Take a look at the free videos available and you will see the difference."My intention in this course, is to introduce cloud computing and Amazon Web Services to people with non-traditional technical backgrounds. I'm going to explain everything in a very simple and easy to digest way so you won't have any problems learning about the Amazon Web Services cloud. Also, I'm going to give you exam tips and study breaks throughout the course."The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is an excellent entry-level certification for AWS . It's great for assessing how well you understand AWS, its services, and its ecosystem.I want to help you pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with flying colors .Skills demonstrated with the certification:Define what the AWS cloud is and the basic general infrastructureDescribe basic architectural principles of the AWS cloudDescribe the value proposition of the AWS CloudDescribe the key services of the AWS platform and what their common use cases are (e.g., compute, analytics)Describe basic compliance and security aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security modelDefine billing, account management and pricing modelsIdentify sources of documentation or technical support (e.g., technical documents or support tickets)Describe the basic/primary features of performing AWS cloud deployments and tasksThe AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam domains covered are:Domain 1: Cloud Concepts (24%)Domain 2: Security and Compliance (30%)Domain 3: Technology (34%)Domain 4: Billing, pricing and support (12%)This course covers the official points of the AWS Official Certification. Those required to pass the exam. This course also includes:Lifetime access to all future updates.A responsive instructor in the Q&A section.Udemy certificate of completion ready for download30-day "no questions asked" money back guarantee!Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam and master the AWS platform!
[b][i]Who this course is for:[/i][/b]
Students of AWS Academy
Other IT related professionals
Anyone who wants to acquire the skills necessary to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
Homepage

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...