[Offer] CBT Nuggests - Certified Devnet Professional 350-901 DEVCOR

1 hour ago, JackGrey said:

Thank for sharing this.

Can you please share in mega or google drive ?

It's surely good but problem with those they get taken down very fast and accounts get banned, which happened to me. If anyone of you wants to host the files yourself on Mega/Google etc. and then share the links with community then let me know via Personal Message. I will share the content with you.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, study4ccna said:

Download failing, probably due to large file size. Would it possible to re-upload on g drive with files split in smaller size. Thanks in advance.

No issues occurred to me, even on web browser. I would suggest using a download manager instead of downloading it on your browser. Even better, share the file on your Google Drive account and then sync it on your desktop with official gdrive client.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, study4ccna said:

Download failing, probably due to large file size. Would it possible to re-upload on g drive with files split in smaller size. Thanks in advance.

You'd better check your internet connection because everybody has been able do download them successfully.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 5:35 AM, Jenper said:

You'd better check your internet connection because everybody has been able do download them successfully.

Will give it try using internet download manager. Looks like gmail link access is restricted now. Requested access, pls approve. Thanks.

Edited by study4ccna
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1