Add more sections to "Other Certifications (Share & Request)" category

SHolmes

Original CC has many sub-sections inside "Other Shares" and it was the most popular section in entire forum. It would be best to re-implement them before the section starts to clutter. This is a reference image, you can check all other sections using waybackmachine if needed.

spacer.png

• Like 6

Unfortunately I can't see it, are you referring to parent section? Take "Security Shares" for example, is there a link for sub-section?

Edit: It seems admin has updated the section and added all sub-section. Cheerio!

Edited by SHolmes

58 minutes ago, SHolmes said:

Unfortunately I can't see it, are you referring to parent section? Take "Security Shares" for example, is there a link for sub-section?

Security would deserve it's own section. Other shares is filled with security stuff.

1 hour ago, Glavin said:

Thanks for the great suggestion changes done.

Could you also rename/split  "GRAPHICS & DESIGN / PROGRAMMING SHARES" section? My suggestion would be to split the "PROGRAMMING SHARES" into its own group. While renaming "GRAPHICS & DESIGN" to "GRAPHICS / WEB DEV".

Programming will capture all the software development related posts. While, Design/Web will capture all web development, web design, and general graphic related content like Photoshop etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...