SDWAN 300-415 passed

Nobody?

I wouldnt mind buy the questions somewhere.

Which site is reliable SPOTO?

Maybe somebody want to share the cost with me? SPOTO is 170$

For all the other sites the price is like between 50$ and 100$, and the amount of questions they offer is like between 175 and 202 questions, but I understand that people are failing at the minute with these amount of questions?

SPOTO shows like screenshots of exams where people passed with recent date, but not sure if it is legit. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just discover this forum... I took the 300-415 exam the past week. I bought dumps from Spoto, as in the past they were reliable. Not this time. The exam is made up by 61 questions, the dump by 70 questions. Less than 50% of them matched. So at this time I do not recommend to buy Spoto dumps for this exam, at least until when they will be able to update their questions.

Bye

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, SubZero said:

What is this ? Is this some kind of an Advertisement ? I cannot see all questions and it asks to go on the some website .... Please clarify 

Yes link is questions in the link and advertising for dump vendors.

Anyone pass in 2 months?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, Rahurahu said:

I passed my exam today, I did purchase dumps from "certspilot" to practice and it proved helpful but it had many incorrect answers and while searching over internet I could find sites which have lot of questions and are free to access, those sites also helped me.

This is the hidden content, please
 ( it has more than 400 questions)

This is the hidden content, please
 ( 60 q) 

I have also checked the dumps shared by  @JeffSweeney@  above, there were lot of questions from the same.

In summary, you may follow the three options but make sure you correct the answers provided and if I can clear you too can. All the best.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

Hi @Rahurahu, can you provide us more information? Thanks

• Like 41
  • Thanks 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I have provided the resources I used to pass the exam. Exam had 64 questions most of the which were from the resources I used. I also went through CBT nuggets and SDWAN e-book both of which were available through this forum only ( Thanks to those who uploaded it), but honestly could not complete both. I practiced lot of questions online and dumps for the last 2 days before my exam.

Which one is correct Ans ? A or C 

many dump say A & some C?

An engineer is configuring a list that matches all IP prefixes with lengths from /1 to /16 in a centralized control policy.

Which list accomplishes this task?
A . 0.0.0.0/1 le 16
B . 0.0.0.0/0 ge 1
C . 0.0.0.0/0 le l6
D . 0.0.0.0/16 ge 1

• 2 weeks later...

@RR2015 it looks my comments have been deleted due to some reason. You may follow the URL's I have posted on 20-Aug, there are lot of questions to practice but you may need to check the correct answers in case of doubt. Along with INE nuggets, SDWAN e-book provided in one of the post on this forum was also helpful.