[Offer] CCIE Security v6.0 Real lab workbook (New Lab)

ccieeii

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 5:07 AM, bigblue said:

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

Sorry to hear that bro. I also failed few days ago and I have spoto and I can confirm that spoto is 100% valid.

I failed due to my own failure.

If you have the full design file with the correlate questions, please let me know and maybe we work together to make and vce file with full design questions

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fmatrix86 said:

Sorry to hear that bro. I also failed few days ago and I have spoto and I can confirm that spoto is 100% valid.

I failed due to my own failure.

If you have the full design file with the correlate questions, please let me know and maybe we work together to make and vce file with full design questions

I am forming a study group and we plan to buy  passsecuritylabs dump, let me know if you want to join. So spoto does not have the full desing part dump? On the exam there are 34 questions in the design section.

• Like 1

@yalhooif you finish module (1) in less than 3 hrs, whatever time you have left is not transferred to module 2 (configuration), once you start module 2 you have exactly 5 hours allocated to you.

If you somehow start configuration when you haven't seen the questions for module 2, you open yourself up for Cisco to know you have cheated, this means you have seen the exam questions beforehand.  

• Like 3