[Offer] I PASSED CCIE EI LAB 17 MAY 2023

• Glavin changed the title to [Offer] I PASSED CCIE EI LAB 17 MAY 2023
On 5/19/2023 at 2:50 PM, zshengh said:

I PASSED CCIE EI LAB 17 MAY 2023,I got new design and lab2

I must tell you about the keyboard. He has a delay in keyboard input, which is particularly uncomfortable. He has to wait for a while to type a word. There is a significant delay, which needs to be noticed. Then his host's interface resolution is very low, so it needs to be enlarged or full screen. It's better to do full screen DNA, otherwise it's not clear. Although the device is too laggy in input, the interface is also too laggy, but the device still responds quickly. Ping, Traceroute, aaa server integration, DNA, and VManage management devices are still very fast. It is important to know the processing methods in the documents and videos sent by Teacher Jin, so that if you encounter them during the exam, there is no need to worry and there will be corresponding solutions.

During the exam, Design2 and LAB2 are the same. As long as you practice for a few days before the exam, I believe there will be no problems because the order remains the same, only changing the answer order. Recently, Design2 and LAB2 have been the same. However, it is recommended to memorize Design1 and LAB1. The two versions actually have at least some different questions, so there is no need to be lazy. In the Duo, there should be 7 multiple-choice questions to be done for 1.14, but I only have 5. There are 2 questions that I don't have, but it doesn't matter if the questions are missing. In 2.6, the choice for layer 2 is should be, and the document is must be, but it doesn't matter. In 3.3, I don't have commas. The following 1.15 and 1.16 should follow the PCLLAB pre exam prompts, so they are exactly the same as the standard configuration on our report.

i will upload new design files,

Hidden Content

you can  download lab2 from forums

This is the hidden content, please

WARNING NO ATTACHMENTS IN NO REQUEST GROUP ALLOWED

Dear Please share full doc. that would be very kind

• Like 3