CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Study Group

8 hours ago, ccieeii said:

I am planning to reattempt my lab in month of August if anyone interested for the lab attempt then we can discuss together.

Anyone in!.

Sorry but I think  because RS ( or it's new name as Enterprise) has been entirely changed 

Could you please explain little bit more ? how you would practice? which scenario ? which training ? which workbook ? how much hardware resources such as RAM memory does it need to  run whole scenario ......................

and explain about your experience and how it was progressing during the exam ? what were your mistake(s) which caused failing in your 1st attempt of CCIE Ent

• Like 1

13 hours ago, colsanders said:

In terms of Workbooks, use any ones you find to practice, INE is pretty good with theirs and breakdown the virtual environments as well. You cannot rely solely on just obtaining the real workbook, you won't learn anything from just memorising the whole thing.

Yes, I agree with you, I have never said about memorizing, specially for CCIE my approach have been in-depth knowledge and practicing a lot to be skilled .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 9:46 PM, ccieeii said:

I am planning to reattempt my lab in month of August if anyone interested for the lab attempt then we can discuss together.

Anyone in!.

Have you booked your exam yet ? which testing center are you planning to use ?

• 2 weeks later...