May-June 2023 EI Lab exam attempting fellows

• silverpeak changed the title to May-June 2023 EI Lab exam attempting fellows
On 3/22/2023 at 5:26 PM, Myccie said:

Hello Folks,

I am planing to do my CCIE EI lab exam on June 20. I need a partner to practice with, so anyone who plans to clear the lab around the same time please ping me.

15 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Sitting soon.  add me as well

22 hours ago, pentacis said:

Hello, mine is in 3 weeks, if anyone got a decent copy of the new DES update, i would be thankful,

also if anyone needs me in a serious study group, let me join to help

On 5/10/2023 at 11:42 AM, silverpeak said:

Hi,

I have booked my exam in mid June anyone wants to practice along with me or interested in group studies most welcome to join.

23 hours ago, ausguy said:

I passed last nov. I wish to help anyone that needed. ask me any technical questions....

Also I want to pass Wireless Lab. Looking for the group to join that working hard to pass this year..

I'm studying for the wireless exam with it booked in a couple of months. Drop me a message and we'll create a study group 

On 5/10/2023 at 8:24 AM, ausguy said:

I passed last nov. I wish to help anyone that needed. ask me any technical questions....

Also I want to pass Wireless Lab. Looking for the group to join that working hard to pass this year..

Hi Man, I just wanted to know if is required to onboard controllers or vedges in the SD-WAN infrastructure.

And maybe any other remarks your side.

Thanks a lot

Edited by tonno

17 hours ago, tonno said:

Hi Man, I just wanted to know if is required to onboard controllers or vedges in the SD-WAN infrastructure.

And maybe any other remarks your side.

Thanks a lot

no you are not onboarding any vedges or controllers. task is to configure templates and apply to get the tasks working. section 2 is pretty easy if you practice a lot....

• Like 1