Seeking Advice: Dumps and Anonymity

So here's the deal. I've been studying for the CCIE EI for well over a year and have my exam scheduled for a few months from now.

I have put so much time, energy, and money into this thing. Initially my plan was to take it once without using a dump. Then, if I failed, I'd look into a dump.

But, at this point, based on everything I'm reading/hearing, I expect that a fail is inevitable, so my no dump policy is starting to seem like a waste of time.

Here are my questions:
1 - Who's the best? From what I'm seeing on this forum, Chinese dumps seems to be the most recommended.

2 - Should I be worried about anonymity? Their website accepts PayPal and PayPal is very much linked to me. My biggest fear is that I'll pass the exam, Cisco will find out I used a dump and I'll have my certs stripped. I know a guy personally who had his CCIE stripped (along with his ability to hold any Cisco certs). It ruined his career and cut his income by half or more.

Thoughts? Thank you!

55 minutes ago, HypnoWolf said:

Cisco knows everyone used some vendor dump. if someone claims they have not. it is total bullshxt and crap. I have clear feeling it is only  cisco who leaks the exam content to sell more exam enrollments. it is win win for them.if you can pass using  the material go for it.  Anyway at work if you do not know anything you will likely fail. make sure you learn everything to excel. To me personally this exam is nothing only just the show.... 

Edited by ausguy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1