Is there new questions added to design ?

On 3/18/2023 at 6:27 PM, visasman said:

NO change in DES questions at all locations.... Even the vendors have not confirmed this.  If anyone still claims there are changes in the DES questions, please share them with proof, otherwise say nothing.

Thanks for sharing. 

Could you send us the DES Q that you used ?? 

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 10:43 AM, anotherccie said:

on question When configuring multicast to automatically advertise the identity of the RPs, which protocol takes precedence?

you said bsr

are you sure ? is it not auto rp ?

got a link ?

I think I finally found the link. And it looks like the answer is Auto RP:

image.thumb.png.dcce022071adc7a433e0bcc4205e8821.png

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 30
  • Thanks 5

On 4/10/2023 at 11:55 PM, zeMas said:

Here are the questions and right answer 

Note: These were colelcted by people and myself - however we cannot entire sure about the question, we debate and the questions are there but we may overlooked something 

The goal is to help everyone to know what will find and prepare him self better

The same goes the other way around - if you go to the exam or receive any update from Spoto, CLC or Chinese, please unicast me or share here

I-m planning to retake the exam 2th on late May so I would also need your help -- Good luck to all

Dear,

Where you take exam last time ?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2023 at 4:55 PM, zeMas said:

Note: These were colelcted by people and myself - however we cannot entire sure about the question, we debate and the questions are there but we may overlooked something 

The same goes the other way around - if you go to the exam or receive any update from Spoto, CLC or Chinese, please unicast me or share here

I-m planning to retake the exam 2th on late May so I would also need your help -- Good luck to all

I attempted to message you, but my account will not allow it.  I know it isn't much, but I have one more question to add because I have sat the lab.   It is one of those select all that apply.  I would post it here, but it seems so many are only interested in getting the information and not supplying it.  Again, it is just question but every question helps, right?

Edited by NTWMaster
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, anotherccie said:

So why dont you post it here ? You got the file for free so contribute...

Yes.  From zemas and since they have posted,  I have not seen anyone share anything. They asked for help in return and I have yet to see it. I've also posted helpful information, like videos (I removed the videos), for questions I've specifically seen and people just react to get it.  There doesn't seem to be give and take here like it appears there was in the past. Even the smallest piece of information could hlep others, but no.  Just reacts.  Zemas shared THEIR information, which I am thankful for, but if the "community" is only going to just take, I will personally share with those who are actually trying to help others. You sound entitled.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NTWMaster said:

Yes.  From zemas and since they have posted,  I have not seen anyone share anything. They asked for help in return and I have yet to see it. I've also posted helpful information, like videos (I removed the videos), for questions I've specifically seen and people just react to get it.  There doesn't seem to be give and take here like it appears there was in the past. Even the smallest piece of information could hlep others, but no.  Just reacts.  Zemas shared THEIR information, which I am thankful for, but if the "community" is only going to just take, I will personally share with those who are actually trying to help others. You sound entitled.

Be great if you could share. Thanks in advance 

On 4/10/2023 at 11:55 PM, zeMas said:

Bro what happened to May attempt? did you make it or postponed ? if i may ask of course

my attempt is at the end of this months, so any tip is helpful, and i haven't seen any DES update but yours

so thanks for that...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...