2023 | cisco DEVCORE | 350-901 | Suggestion/discussions

Sylar90

Hey Guys, 

Anyone studying for devcore 350-901? I am planning to appear for the devcore exam soon. Please share your experiences. I have been studying via cisco websites; cisco press books and YouTube content. I am also planning to start documenting my study notes by creating YouTube short videos. Target is to appear for devnet expert by this year end. 

"When it comes to expert level certifications, it's the journey we remember and cherish for lifetime."

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I am currently preparing for Devcor and Enauto, planning to take exams by the end of the month. However, I doubt I will take on Expert in the next year, or so. If you want to exchange materials and discuss exams, do contact me, it would be great to have someone to share the journey with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2023 at 8:48 PM, TsuMori said:

I am currently preparing for Devcor and Enauto, planning to take exams by the end of the month. However, I doubt I will take on Expert in the next year, or so. If you want to exchange materials and discuss exams, do contact me, it would be great to have someone to share the journey with. 

Thanks Buddy. Did you apear for the exam ?  I feel not prepared yet, this exam is not an easy one imo. are you on discord ? 

Very happy to see the post just cleared Devcor everything was same exactly from chinesedumps.com exact 102 coming up... 

Test is really difficult if you do not know stuff... specially python shit always difficult.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 3/15/2023 at 12:18 PM, TsuMori said:

I Studing for the same exams. Did you pass ? Can share yous experience ?

• 4 weeks later...