Looking For/Host CCIE Security real study group

HCC

I attempt CCIE Security Lab recently and Failed. I want to share my experience for the one who really want it and want others help me pass too. I am looking for a real CCIE Security Group, just technical and around Question, Task, Real Experience. No ads, no money involved.
Could you guy add me or guild me how should I host group like that (On Telegram or whatever anonymous chat you want to)?

Best Wishes!

They have correct questions, but I think have some wrong answer, that why I need you guy.

I attempt 2 time, and got 2 design version, same DOO version.

About dump vendor, I can share in group. Not here, not when I not passed yet.

I can share my result here.

1.0 Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention                                                      95%
2.0 Secure Connectivity and Segmentation                                                             70%
3.0 Infrastructure Security                                                                                         65%
4.0 Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control                  88%
5.0 Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security                                           59%

Section 3.0 and 5.0 mostly in multi-choice question and 2-3 lab. I do lab and can verify it run correcly so I think there wrong anwser in multi-choice question that make 3.0 and 5.0 that low and make me fail.
The second a attempt I got diffirent version of Design, the concept is the same. They change port, ASA active-standby status and some new, I think about 10 new question, so I panic and fail again.
But there's some question I am not sure about so I want to discuss with some other to make the best choice for it.

Message me if you interesting in.
Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I am very much interested in CCIE Security lab and looking to do the lab during a Cisco live event

If you are interested share me your WhatsApp number with country code i will connect you with my expert trainer 

5 hours ago, HCC said:

I can share my result here.

1.0 Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention                                                      95%
2.0 Secure Connectivity and Segmentation                                                             70%
3.0 Infrastructure Security                                                                                         65%
4.0 Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control                  88%
5.0 Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security                                           59%

Section 3.0 and 5.0 mostly in multi-choice question and 2-3 lab. I do lab and can verify it run correcly so I think there wrong anwser in multi-choice question that make 3.0 and 5.0 that low and make me fail.
The second a attempt I got diffirent version of Design, the concept is the same. They change port, ASA active-standby status and some new, I think about 10 new question, so I panic and fail again.
But there's some question I am not sure about so I want to discuss with some other to make the best choice for it.

Message me if you interesting in.
Thanks!

If you are interested share me your WhatsApp number with country code i will connect you with my expert trainer 

11 hours ago, AbbuJee said:

Yes I have that. But just trying to find if there are others as well.

How your experience with that, the Sec Lab force me to do as fast as possible, ideally will be 4h to complete all the tasks, 1 hour for reading, checking, write mem, etc. Did free EVE lab here have all component Sec Lab require?

1 hour ago, HCC said:

How your experience with that, the Sec Lab force me to do as fast as possible, ideally will be 4h to complete all the tasks, 1 hour for reading, checking, write mem, etc. Did free EVE lab here have all component Sec Lab require?

I had issues with that lab, so was looking for alternatives. I started just this month so still looking for stable material. btw which workbook did you use and was it accurate to some extent?

4 hours ago, AbbuJee said:

I had issues with that lab, so was looking for alternatives. I started just this month so still looking for stable material. btw which workbook did you use and was it accurate to some extent?

I dont know any alternatives, sorry. You can message me if want to know more but I can tell you that most of WB i was use are accurate to real lab, there is other problem need to manage to get a pass.

• 1 month later...