[Req] AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty - ANS-C01

lucaboban

• 3 months later...
  • Glavin changed the title to [Req] AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty - ANS-C01
9 minutes ago, igfiraju1986 said:

Hi!

Passed the ANS-C01 exam on 29/Mar/2023!

Got 65 questions in 2 hours 50 minutes. Almost every real exam question filling the screen, no short questions and it will take a while to understand them.

Part of exam details from my actual ANS-C01 test FYI:

1. Gateway endpoint/interface endpoint for S3 or transit gateways which are now region independent using transit gateway peering or Route 53 Resolver DNS Firewalls.

2. Transit gateway (many questions - full mesh, SD-WAN connectivity, multi-cast, Integration with DX gateway).

3. Hybrid DNS, DNS firewall, DNS looging.

4. Privatelinks (Cloudwatch, SQS).

5. Direct Connect, Site-to-Site VPN, NAT gateway.

6. ELB (ALB, NLB, GWLB).

7. CloudFront.

8. DNSSEC.

The new ANS-C01 exam covers a broader set of networking technologies and requires strong knowledge of hybrid networking configurations. The new questions were also more complex and lengthy.

And, for the ANS-C01 exam dumps/questions bank that I learned FYI:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Good luck!

Did you get this set from the attached PDF or there were different or a bit different?

On 4/2/2023 at 12:08 AM, lucaboban said:

Hi Chaps,

I passed Tuesday this week. examcollections thread is valid. go for it. I can verify.

Hi,

Congrats. Please tell me how many questions you get bar these from examtopics if any? Do you remember them or the topics they were related to?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 11:32 PM, Skin69 said:

Hi,

Congrats. Please tell me how many questions you get bar these from examtopics if any? Do you remember them or the topics they were related to?

7 questions out of 65 were not from examtopics. Less questions about BGP in real exam vs examtopics content. New questions were about Load Balancer, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway