[Request] Techworld with Nana - The Ultimate Kubernetes Administrator Course

desktopuser

• 2 weeks later...
  • desktopuser changed the title to [Request] Techworld with Nana - The Ultimate Kubernetes Administrator Course
On 12/22/2022 at 7:17 PM, putucisco said:

Reseed please. Thank you.

it is not really worth it I am watching/studying this course right now and it has some audio issues at the beginning of all videos  and all videos are crop so you don't see the whole image 😐 I've tried like 3 different sources and all have the same issues 

anyway here it is torrent link 

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 35
  • Thanks 8

On 12/12/2022 at 9:30 AM, desktopuser said:

hi guys

does someone has this course, after September 23 2022? I know she made some changes and the courses provided in Internet to download are like 1 year ago, and since I know shae made some changes I would like to know if someone has the latest version after September 23th, 2022

thanks 

Edit update as of December 26th

it is not really worth it (the current video version all over torrents and links ) I am watching/studying this course right now and it has some audio issues at the beginning of all videos  and all videos are crop so you don't see the whole image 😐 I've tried like 3 different sources and all have the same issues 

Edited by desktopuser
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 9:00 PM, desktopuser said:

hi guys

does someone has this course, after September 23 2022? I know she made some changes and the courses provided in Internet to download are like 1 year ago, and since I know shae made some changes I would like to know if someone has the latest version after September 23th, 2022

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

thanks 

Edited / Update

it is not really worth it I am watching/studying this course right now and it has some audio issues at the beginning of all videos  and all videos are crop so you don't see the whole image 😐 I've tried like 3 different sources and all have the same issues 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...