WELCOME BACK !!!10000 USERS!!!

Glavin

• Moderators

We are working on the same. Shortly all will get update....

Keep updating to your IT friends Colleague's and lets make it more and more famous.

CC is best IT forum in the WORLD

Keep Sharing.... Stay active!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Glavin said:

We are working on the same. Shortly all will get update....

Keep updating to your IT friends Colleague's and lets make it more and more famous.

CC is best IT forum in the WORLD

Keep Sharing.... Stay active!!!

HI

My username is DevilSoul & i had to register again with different email & username just to inform you that your forget password email is not working, atleast not for me.... i had also send u a msg on skye & on gmail email , but didnt receive any reply....... i am unable to login with my old username.... plz look into it...thanks 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, DevilSouls said:

HI

My username is DevilSoul & i had to register again with different email & username just to inform you that your forget password email is not working, atleast not for me.... i had also send u a msg on skye & on gmail email , but didnt receive any reply....... i am unable to login with my old username.... plz look into it...thanks 

I am checking it now and emails issue will be solved in next 2 to 3 days time as its pending from hosting end.

I have reset your password and unlocked your account kindly check your PM if you have any issues you can reply me on PM

Thankyou

15 hours ago, Glavin said:

I am checking it now and emails issue will be solved in next 2 to 3 days time as its pending from hosting end.

I have reset your password and unlocked your account kindly check your PM if you have any issues you can reply me on PM

Thankyou

Thanks Man, appreciate 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Glavin changed the title to WELCOME BACK !!!10000 USERS!!!
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Glavin, 

I'm trying to login with my old account (with same username that I write this post) and I can't login.

Try remember password, but I never receive email to recover. would be possible that you checked?

Thanks. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, alaberto said:

Hi Glavin, 

I'm trying to login with my old account (with same username that I write this post) and I can't login.

Try remember password, but I never receive email to recover. would be possible that you checked?

Thanks. 

Kindly PM me or check your PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...