Recommended PCNSE Dumps

Gngogh

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Found this question on a dump, on which i believe the given answers are wrong

Firewall administrators cannot authenticate to a firewall GUI. Which two logs on that firewall will contain authentication-related information useful in
troubleshooting this issue? (Choose two.)

A. ms log
B. authd log
C. System log
D. Traffic log
E. dp-monitor log

Given answer: CD

Traffic logs are useless to troubleshoot authentication issues only connectivity issues. Correct answers should be BC

What is your opinion?

Hi,

Several offices are connected with VPNs using static IPv4 routes. An administrator has been tasked with implementing OSPF to replace static routing.
Which step is required to accomplish this goal?

A. Enable OSPFv3 on each tunnel interface and use Area ID 0.0.0.0

B. Create new VPN zones at each site to terminate each VPN connection.

C. Assign an IP address on each tunnel interface at each site.

D. Assign OSPF Area 0.0.0.0 to all Ethernet and tunnel interfaces.

In my opinion none of the answers is correct, unless the VPN tunnels are configured with IKEv1 which does not require an IP address to be configured on the tunnel interface, in this case the answer would C or if we are using IPv6 it would be A.

Given answer is D. Which i think is incorrect. if we enable ospf on all ethernet and tunnel interfaces we will endup with recursive routing.

Please state your opinion

Edited by Gngogh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, another question to which i believe given answer is wrong.

Several offices are connected with VPNs using static IPv4 routes. An administrator has been tasked with implementing OSPF to replace static routing. Which step is required to accomplish this goal?

A. Assign an IP address on each tunnel interface at each site
B. Enable OSPFv3 on each tunnel interface and use Area ID 0.0.0.0
C. Assign OSPF Area ID 0.0.0.0 to all Ethernet and tunnel interfaces
D. Create new VPN zones at each site to terminate each VPN connection

Given answer: C

If i enable OSPF on all ethernet interfaces and tunnel interfaces i will end up having recursive routing. Answer D is a best practice and it is not required. Answer B requires an IPv6 address on each end of the tunnel. I think the best choice would be answer A as it applies to both IPv4 and IPv6. What is your opinion?

Keep posting!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, NaderRoud said:

Thanks for sharing.

And, I just got the newest of PassLeader PCNSE dumps updated in Oct/2022 with 583q, here FYI:

This is the hidden content, please

Good lick!

I recommend this dumps, they are more complete and found some of the questions in the exam ....

• Like 36
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Now a days every dumps getting change because people are choosing ONLINE proxy option where you just have to sit and chinesedumps.com take your control and making you pass. 

My many of friends passed from them where "Pay after pass" its really sniffy but superb option i believe so thats why no dumps.

Edited by alexrod

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 4:10 PM, NaderRoud said:

Thanks for sharing.

And, I just got the newest of PassLeader PCNSE dumps updated in Oct/2022 with 583q, here FYI:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Good lick!

Hello!

First of all, thanks for sharing the premium PassLeader PCNSE dumps with full version, though that file is not the NEWEST.

I just passed the PCNSE exam on 6/Mar/2023.

I would say 90%-95% of the actual PCNSE exam questions came from the newest version of PassLeader PCNSE dumps (673q NEW version).

And, I got 8 questions related to PAN-OS 11.0 (4 of them related to Web Proxy questions), which are all available in the new version of PassLeader PCNSE dumps (673 Q&As).

Thanks again for sharing and reviewing, good luck!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2023 at 3:32 AM, tinmcgeela19 said:

Hello!

First of all, thanks for sharing the premium PassLeader PCNSE dumps with full version, though that file is not the NEWEST.

I just passed the PCNSE exam on 6/Mar/2023.

I would say 90%-95% of the actual PCNSE exam questions came from the newest version of PassLeader PCNSE dumps (673q NEW version).

And, I got 8 questions related to PAN-OS 11.0 (4 of them related to Web Proxy questions), which are all available in the new version of PassLeader PCNSE dumps (673 Q&As).

Thanks again for sharing and reviewing, good luck!

Someone have the latest passleader ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...