[OFFER] Palo Alto Networks PCNSE Exam Passing Experience

JasonLee

Hello, guys!

Wrote my PCNSE exam at the beginning of Sep/2022 and luckily passed it.

Got 75 questions, including two new Drag and Drop questions never seen before:

- determine routing priority to match the default Administrative Distances for each routing protocol
- match each GlobalProtect component to the purpose of that component

The PCNSE test has added many new questions since the beginning of 2022, those old version PCNSE dumps are NOT valid now.

And, I have collected many new questions since Apr/2022, if you need them, I am glad to share those new questions.

Wish you pass PCNSE exam easily and good luck!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, JasonLee said:

Hello, guys!

Wrote my PCNSE exam at the beginning of Sep/2022 and luckily passed it.

Got 75 questions, including two new Drag and Drop questions never seen before:

- determine routing priority to match the default Administrative Distances for each routing protocol
- match each GlobalProtect component to the purpose of that component

The PCNSE test has added many new questions since the beginning of 2022, those old version PCNSE dumps are NOT valid now.

And, I have collected many new questions since Apr/2022, if you need them, I am glad to share those new questions.

Wish you pass PCNSE exam easily and good luck!

Congrats on passing.  I just started to study both PCNSA & PCNSE after which I will attempt the PCNSE.  Interesting just a week ago I had no interest in this exam until I was asked about having any experience, so here I am pushing to pass this thing in about a month.  If you have anything you can share with the group I'm sure we all would appreciate it.  Congrats again 🙂

Edited by Bishop
  • Like 2

On 9/7/2022 at 11:09 PM, JasonLee said:

PM: [email protected]

Note how OP is not sharing anything questions, and is asking to meet off the site. This is typical of a scam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...