[OFFER] PNETLab EVE-NG PRO NEW Ishare2 upgrading process

Bishop

• Bishop changed the title to [OFFER] PNETLab this simulator is EVE-NG PRO 4.2.10 but free!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, Bishop said:

I don't know why this was not talked about more here, but this is probably the best emulator that offers Labs right online Free

with the training videos that most of us use now.  If you have labs that you have now you can upload the same way as EVE

Find image files with ishare search check YouTube video 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Fix permissions right inside the web interface by going to system/system settings and just click the button fix permission.

That right, no need to fire up telnet after you upload new images.

Get it here free literally this is EVE-NG, but 1000 percent better!

Network adapter setup for VMware:  I just bridged them both to physical network, I didn't need to manually configure the IP address.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I recall a number of people reporting unexpected connections / traffic after they installed it. According to what others reported, it "calls home" i.e. talks to PNET labs site or back-end without disclosure. Other users also speculated that their activity is monitored as they started getting offers from PNET labs for paid labs. After seeing those reports I decided not to install. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, NiceGuy said:

I recall a number of people reporting unexpected connections / traffic after they installed it. According to what others reported, it "calls home" i.e. talks to PNET labs site or back-end without disclosure. Other users also speculated that their activity is monitored as they started getting offers from PNET labs for paid labs. After seeing those reports I decided not to install. 

thanks

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NiceGuy said:

You do know that this has a store that you create an account to online if you want? In order to download labs, grab docker devices, etc.  I can understand your concern, but it seems like its widely used by others and I've never seen anyone to concerned.  As long as it is not malicious it does a great job and I'm happy with it for the most part and currently I just created a lab for Palo Alto 10.1.0 for CBTNuggets and it helping me get a lot of hands on experience with their firewall product that I otherwise wouldn't have had the opportunity to do so.  Did people getting offers because they actually registered with PNETLabs online?  I find you're gaining much more than you lose by having a someone contact you for offers about labs, because in the end we are getting premade labs all the time to for workbooks.

Edited by Bishop
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bishop said:

You do know that this has a store that you create an account to online if you want? In order to download labs, grab docker devices, etc.  I can understand your concern, but it seems like its widely used by others and I've never seen anyone to concerned.  As long as it is not malicious it does a great job and I'm happy with it for the most part and currently I just created a lab for Palo Alto 10.1.0 for CBTNuggets and it helping me get a lot of hands on experience with their firewall product that I otherwise wouldn't have had the opportunity to do so.  Did people getting offers because they actually registered with PNETLabs online?  I find you're gaining much more than you lose by having a someone contact you for offers about labs, because in the end we are getting premade labs all the time to for workbooks.

Happy that you are happy with PNETLab product. I am happy with EVE-NG, and am able to do Palo Alto, Juniper, as well as Cisco labs and workbooks.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fatfighter said:

Would not it be a solution to the problem if you run it from cloud?

There is nothing wrong with this program it is eve-ng with some features added to make it simpler to use.  Have to wonder why eve-ng is not doing the same to make their product more appealing.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 10:56 AM, Bishop said:

There is nothing wrong with this program it is eve-ng with some features added to make it simpler to use.  Have to wonder why eve-ng is not doing the same to make their product more appealing.

LOL!

You do realise that PNET is a rip-off and illegal copy of EVE-NG? Why not just use EVE-NG itself and if you are able to, buy the PRO version and support the devs that built a great product.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 12:46 PM, aurelka said:

Yes, it is illegal copy of EVE-NG. 

"Bishop" message "Get it here free literally this is EVE-NG, but 1000 percent better!" indicates that he was asked to spread this illegal app.

NiceGuy wrote good information about risks with PNETLab. Advice - stay away from it. 

What?  Are you kidding me?  I was asked to spread this is absolutely absurd when its on the internet and I shared the link after finding it.  If you look around it was shared here before this but noone noticed it because it was buried in another post.  Imagine coming on a forum that share everything here that is pretty much illegal and calling this one illegal.  Seems like your more hurt for people not buying EVE-NG, but you have no issue downloading an using other peoples or companies products free of charge.  Just amazing!!!  Grow up!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Bishop changed the title to [OFFER] PNETLab EVE-NG PRO 4.2.10 to 5.0.1 Patch Upgrade
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 12:35 AM, NiceGuy said:

Delusions.....

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:15 AM, AncientOne said:

And so does Apple, Android ....... as I said, delusions..... 

The difference is that Apple and Android disclose such stuff. PNET lab and their paid agents do not disclose it. Their "business" model is based on trickery and deceit.