Rule Book

Glavin

• Moderators

Rule Book

1) Do not share any personal email address in any post.

2) Do not put any personal skype id in any of the post.

3) Do not ask or share in (no request forum).

4) Do not do any advertisement for any vendor product.

5) No selling allowed.

6) Use the [Offer] or [Req] in Share & Request section.

7) Use the hide to post the links.

Not following any points will make you life ban

We will be coming up with lot of contains request all users to come back and create your accounts as we have lost our old database due to major internal issues.

We will be updating our theme and coming up with most of the features back in few days. Stay Active Stay Safe.

Welcome Back everyone.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, colsanders said:

Woohoo!! So glad you guys are back. What happened to the old site? Are we going to get our original accounts back? Is it difficult?

I think after corona everyone got their NEW LIFE so everything is new anyway we all are happy that CC is back thats most important.

• Like 3

Hello

1---How can get rid of this ⚠️message⚠️: "Sorry , You can not add anymore reaction today! "

2---My GUI is completely black🔲 , how can changes page's color to light schema ?

3---For uploading stuff in other category , I've not seen any subset ! like Security  , what's the solution 

Thanks and Regards

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, hikaru said:

Hello

1---How can get rid of this ⚠️message⚠️: "Sorry , You can not add anymore reaction today! "

2---My GUI is completely black🔲 , how can changes page's color to light schema ?

3---For uploading stuff in other category , I've not seen any subset ! like Security  , what's the solution 

Thanks and Regards

Hi hikaru regarding the issues you posted 1.  we will fix that 2.the dark schema is default you can't change it  3. we will add more subset pm me what you needed if it is needed will be addling it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, assane said:

Hi hikaru regarding the issues you posted 1.  we will fix that 2.the dark schema is default you can't change it  3. we will add more subset pm me what you needed if it is needed will be addling it

Thanks for your response and supporting.

I would like to  thank all the members who are contributing and pledged myself to contribute as much as i can like before. 

You guyz are indeed the heroes of all those who are willing to get trained in IT

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

I receive this error 

Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.

@Glavin thanks and regards

Edited by hikaru

• Moderators
2 hours ago, insomniak said:

Good to have the site back. Moderators can introduce a re-upload section where members can request for uploading the content again in case the links are dead

All guys default should do that let me check if we can increase the moderators now. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 5:55 PM, hikaru said:

Hello moderator/administrator

sorry for brings up this comment again !

I am still receiving First error previously I've mentioned "Sorry , You can not add anymore reaction today! "

thanks and regards