[Req] Need Help for JNCIE-ENT Lab Exam

syed447f

Hi All,

Hope everyone is fine.

I need one help is there any real workbook vendor like Spoto for Juniper JNCIE-ENT available in market that can be trusted? Anyone interested in Group-buy for it so please count me in.

Recently attempt 1 month before and badly failed as it was my first attempt. It's 6hr lab you can give from home just need to show entire room to proctor through zoom/juniper application he will be keep watching your screen and also can hear you too. It was really nice experience. I prepare by purchase Juniper Self Study Bundle got some discount in which workbook will be there and also 120hr Lab access.

PAYMENT INFORMATION
ORDER SUMMARY
JNCIE-ENT Certification Self-Study Bundle     Quantity 1     $599.00
Get Certified Stay Certified 30%           - $179.70
TOTAL           $419.30

I am planning to go for second attempt but this time though of checking if there is any trusted Vendor like Spoto (Cisco) which can provide the real lab question/solution.

Thanks

Syed

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Glavin changed the title to [Req] Need Help for JNCIE-ENT Lab Exam

Spoto is bullshit and never have anything even in CCIE they only have marketing.com guys nothing else .

Juniper best group is on SKYPE running for the lab exam if you wish to join kindly PM me so i will send you the link as its not allowed to share.