350-401 ENCORE New Simulation Launched.

Today my Student attempted 350-401 and he failed. 

We just purchased the chinesedumps and found there are simulation coming up in ENCORE 

I am really surprised to see simulations in CCNP CORE / CCIE WRITTEN exams now. 

Lets talk on it and hit it!.

401-1.png

401-2.png

401-3.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, netkillui said:

Here's the pdf direct link

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Yes, But dumps changed yestarday with New simulation so lets wait for them to update either help2pass or chinesedumps 

Lets crack it together. Simulation seen to be of BGP Troubleshooting so you should be strong in BGP commands.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

From the picture it looks like this will be testing on BGP loop avoidance with the same as in path. Likely need to be able to learn loopback routes from Branch <-> Branch. Guessing this will require setting the neighbor with allowas-in. I guess I will find out as I have to take the exam later this evening.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oltzer said:

From the picture it looks like this will be testing on BGP loop avoidance with the same as in path. Likely need to be able to learn loopback routes from Branch <-> Branch. Guessing this will require setting the neighbor with allowas-in. I guess I will find out as I have to take the exam later this evening.

Yes, You are right have to took chinesedumps latest file because they have the simulation ready with preconfigs if you can get those it will be dam good. 

Share here once u get it from CD asap. Lets solve it.

Edited by enterprise
  • Like 2

I am feeling like crying now CD send new update with Sim 2 of PORT-CHANNEL in 350-401 now....

I am surprise how cisco become that active and putting this much simulations now. 

350-401 x 2 sim

300-410 x 1 sim 

CCNA x 8 sim

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oltzer said:

Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking too but during the exam it wasn't working out for me. I completely forgot it needs to be in the vpnv4 address family though so that may be why. I ended up using bgp aggregate address for the two loopback subnets and it ended up working too.

You are good, Yes, Sol is right we have to do allow-as CD given the same solution 

Cisco going crazy they added one more port-channel simulation in 350-401 

Edited by OrhanErgun
  • Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 6:42 PM, OrhanErgun said:

You are good, Yes, Sol is right we have to do allow-as CD given the same solution 

Cisco going crazy they added one more port-channel simulation in 350-401 

yes ..... neighbor x.x.x.x allowas-in command

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 1:22 AM, netkillui said:

In that case as-override on R2 towards neighbors should do the trick.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 5/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, netkillui said:

Here's the pdf direct link

Hidden Content
  •  
    [hide]

This is the hidden content, please

A brief summary: The exam now could has 2 labs: OSPF, BGP, Port-channel or redundancy protocol.

Thank you! Somebody who has passed the exam recently (May or Jun) would you tell us if this file is still valid?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Felix said:

A brief summary: The exam now could has 2 labs: OSPF, BGP, Port-channel or redundancy protocol.

Thank you! Somebody who has passed the exam recently (May or Jun) would you tell us if this file is still valid?

please  guys  we need folks  to  confirm

• Like 1