200 likes for ruzcastroj

zonke

34 minutes ago, netkillui said:

what is this facebook? childish acts

He has the right to asked for simple likes, and he should be thankful for what he has hared. i am hoping he would get 2000 likes and thanking him in advance 

He has the right to asked for simple likes, and he should be thankful for what he has hared. i am hoping he would get 2000 likes and thanking him in advance 

Yes, he has the right to ask for likes and we have the right to laugh him out of town.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the netkillui. If you wanna share then share, if don't then don't. Network Dojo courses are pretty expensive, so it's cool that he shared almost whole 1st video series. But not sharing the remaining sections because we didn't liked his posts enough? Fuck that.

No one here did not think that maybe this guy does not have the full course and maybe he is the instructor and he want to make some publicity by sharing 80% from the course. It is valid what i am saying ?Probably . It's not first time when we see such share. From what i remember same type of sharing was with Narbik course.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...