[Offer] 350-401 ENCORE Pass May-22 - Released Updated ---> Help2pass (H2p)

On 6/13/2022 at 8:25 AM, Felix said:

Hey bro, I won't wish you good luck. I wish you success!!! For me, these sites have full dump information (Both have the same files but I share them just in case).

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Read you soon bro!

So i passed the 350-401 exam.  I had to say was boring and dry questions. Around 12-15  new questions but they were mostly theoretical and mostly on automation not my fav area. I found one bgp question where all 4 options were incorrect to me.. and i knew for sure caz that was basic bgp cli question. 

Anyways i used exam topics upto 170 ques but all the updates of pass4 from march to june. It was enough to pass . I gave exam on jun13.

Good luck! 

• Like 36
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, mikyy786 said:

So i passed the 350-401 exam.  I had to say was boring and dry questions. Around 12-15  new questions but they were mostly theoretical and mostly on automation not my fav area. I found one bgp question where all 4 options were incorrect to me.. and i knew for sure caz that was basic bgp cli question. 

Anyways i used exam topics upto 170 ques but all the updates of pass4 from march to june. It was enough to pass . I gave exam on jun13.

Good luck! 

Congratulations bro!! That is excellent news! Could you please tell us what do you mean by 170 q? it is from help2pass? or which is its source? I have been studying also that you recommended (pass4 from march to June) but I have found some wrong answers. So, in the same case of heriI am working to answer them by myself.

I really appreciate any help you can provide, and again, congratulations!!!

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 10:23 AM, Felix said:

Congratulations bro!! That is excellent news! Could you please tell us what do you mean by 170 q? it is from help2pass? or which is its source? I have been studying also that you recommended (pass4 from march to June) but I have found some wrong answers. So, in the same case of heriI am working to answer them by myself.

I really appreciate any help you can provide, and again, congratulations!!!

170q i meant from examtopics link i shared.  They don't allow more unless you member. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 12:34 PM, mikyy786 said:

Good luck! 

Congrats on passing and thanks for updating us on your experience.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 9:55 AM, mikyy786 said:

170q i meant from examtopics link i shared.  They don't allow more unless you member. 

Understood. Well, thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your exam experience with us. I am going to take the exam very soon. I will give my comments.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 4:03 PM, Felix said:

Hello folks. I passed ENCOR 350-401 yesterday. 102q, DnD, no SIM LAB. I only studied with DIGITAL TUT premium account. I recommend it. Regards and lucky!

Hello Felix, would be possible to share a PDF of this premium 350-401 dump from your DigitalTut account please?

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MacHerrera said:

Hello!

The newest 350-401 exam questions from Google Drive files FYI:

(815q+ New Version)

If that Google Drive link is not available in your area, try to get 350-401 dumps PDF from OpenDrive here:

(815q+ New Version)

Good luck!

Thanks But I would NOT use PassLeader!  PL has Mix of old and recent Qs but no new Qs and some answers are no corrected !
Do NOT trust PL !!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...