[Offer] ENCOR study guide

• Glavin changed the title to [Offer] ENCOR study guide
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 12:03 AM, w1z4rd said:

This is the best study Guide for ENCOR 350-401 .

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I am still working on it (and I don't think I will ever be done). It is a PDF with many (almost all) ENCOR questions separated by topic, in chapters.

All drag and drop questions are converted into questions you can study from a PDF.

Fixed a few answers, and added many explanations.

I challenge anyone to find a better ENCOR study guide and post it here. I wish I didn't have to put all this effort into making this, but I just couldn't find a study guide targeted towards people who want to study the technology to the depth that the exam requires.

I tried uploading the source code as well (as a 7z file), but the forum won't let me.

FOLLOW THE RULE BEFORE POSTING MISSING [OFFER] / Missing [Hide] contain from the post.

WARNING

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 5:03 PM, w1z4rd said:

This is the best study Guide for ENCOR 350-401 .

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I am still working on it (and I don't think I will ever be done). It is a PDF with many (almost all) ENCOR questions separated by topic, in chapters.

All drag and drop questions are converted into questions you can study from a PDF.

Fixed a few answers, and added many explanations.

I challenge anyone to find a better ENCOR study guide and post it here. I wish I didn't have to put all this effort into making this, but I just couldn't find a study guide targeted towards people who want to study the technology to the depth that the exam requires.

I tried uploading the source code as well (as a 7z file), but the forum won't let me.

FOLLOW THE RULE BEFORE POSTING MISSING [OFFER] / Missing [Hide] contain from the post.

WARNING

Thank you so very kindly!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for sharing! can someone share the exam experience using the share encor pdf? or is there someone who used the shared docs for review and passed the exam? thanks in advance!

Edited by chemises
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...