VMWARE Velocloud qcow2 images for eve-ng

ENGMED

1 hour ago, jedyou said:

login / pwd default ?

Hi jedyou

please refer to the below youtube to configure the velocloud as velocloud on eve-ng or pnetab are similar to kvm config and need init-config file using the creation of cdrom file to create your own credentials

Spoiler

• Like 20
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, kechik said:

Hi @ENGMED,

As i remember the Velocloud need license right if want to play it? Or it's have default trial license?

Thanks

no need for license when deploy it as it was not required and i was able to simulate it and it was functional normally without any problem

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am having issues with the IP configuration of VeloOrch....Appreciate if someone can assist. I tried following youtube video but getting network error. Appreciate if someone can explain briefly, what ip address was given in the meta-data file to run it properly.

Thanks.

Has anyone managed to run these images successfully? Tried everything, not able to login to CLI or GUI, created user-data, meta-data and ISO as shown in the youtube video, VCO boots with a pre-defined IP address and does not accept any credentials.

Velocloud VCO ip-10-81-115-215 ttyS0

ip-10-81-115-215 login: 

On 4/9/2022 at 5:15 AM, shubh10791 said:

Has anyone managed to run these images successfully? Tried everything, not able to login to CLI or GUI, created user-data, meta-data and ISO as shown in the youtube video, VCO boots with a pre-defined IP address and does not accept any credentials.

Velocloud VCO ip-10-81-115-215 ttyS0

ip-10-81-115-215 login: 

I am also on the same boat....wondering if you were able to run it eventually?

On 4/14/2022 at 10:05 AM, ENGMED said:

Hi Kindly note that after creating the cdrom.iso for the velocloud you'll need to fix the permission 

Still having issues.. can you please elaborate it a little more? I am having network issue. appreciate your response/reply.

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy to install the images (not only these here, I have done it with the 3.2.2) , the QEMU  takes several  trails before it integrates the  configuration correctly. It gives errors, the password is not accepted or the password  is accepted but the network configuration is not accepted…… . You need to delete, wipe and recreate the files several times (user-data and meta-data files and CDROM) until it finally works.

Don’t know is anybody has some tips that would make the installation of teh images easier and faster?