[Offer] 350-401 Encor Dump

Here is the latest dump files found on DT:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvlxt8ec2oh2upp/Cisco_350-401_ENCOR_Exam_NewQ_Included.vce/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c2fxsazxmlwa01g/Encor_350-401.pdf/file

Good luck everyone

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, OB7 said:

Guys, anyone giving the exam this week? Or took it recently? Any info if this is valid.

If anyone wants to discuss, please DM

Passed the exam yesterday. Dumps are 99% valid as I got 2-3 new questions out of 106. Just study the dumps in premium section or the one shared by Encor-Guy for ratedR (both are same material) Page115. Studying 635 questions is enough to pass. I passed in US. One new question was about traceroute an IP and the exhibit was showing same ip at alternate hops. I selected option with “loop”. Don’t remember other 2 questions. Even if you give wrong answers for all 3 new questions, you can easily pass from the above shared questions (provided you answer them all correctly). I finished the exam in 40 mins lol. Prepared the questions for 2 weeks and got it done.

See you in 3 years! Thanks @digitaltut & @RatedR

One of the latest comments i saw

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 1:10 AM, rahulrb said:

Passed the exam yesterday. Dumps are 99% valid as I got 2-3 new questions out of 106. Just study the dumps in premium section or the one shared by Encor-Guy for ratedR (both are same material) Page115. Studying 635 questions is enough to pass. I passed in US. One new question was about traceroute an IP and the exhibit was showing same ip at alternate hops. I selected option with “loop”. Don’t remember other 2 questions. Even if you give wrong answers for all 3 new questions, you can easily pass from the above shared questions (provided you answer them all correctly). I finished the exam in 40 mins lol. Prepared the questions for 2 weeks and got it done.

See you in 3 years! Thanks @digitaltut & @RatedR

One of the latest comments i saw

thanks

Edited by whitemotel

• 7 months later...
16 hours ago, netkillui said:

Still valid for the most part. OSPF, SPAN, IP SLA, Netflow, and VRRP basic labs were there. Do not forget to save configs after configurations. Also, there seems to be a new IOL version of router and switch 15.3.8(m2a) which hasn't made its way out yet. 

Thanks for your input and update as well thanks to the OP for sharing this file.