[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

18 hours ago, juptoo said:

yes, I was successful, 247q are still valid, but answers in the vce seem to be not totally correct. When preparing, be careful with simply accepting the answers!

Anyway, many thanks to ciscoISE for sharing the 247q!

Congrats Juptoo,

Can you please help us with the questions where the answers were wrong in the dump and you did correct it .
it would help lot of people 

Thank You

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ciscoboygr8 said:

Passed 800+

Questions vce is valid, we have modified the dump and correct answers which are wrong. New question added to dump. Best of luck the rest. 

Congrats@Ciscoboygr8 and all others

Would you mind to share questions/answers and give back to community? If I pass I would definitely help and share to add value to community like other guys did here.

1 hour ago, Thunderbird said:

Congrats@Ciscoboygr8 and all others

Would you mind to share questions/answers and give back to community? If I pass I would definitely help and share to add value to community like other guys did here.

Hi, i can't share the file publicly unfortunate. The guys who spend days and nights on it would not be happy from me to share it here. I believe if you can give it a month or less, you will also be able to find the wrong answers. 

I hope you understand how hard it is to dedicate time for such work. Best of luck with your studies. 

On 1/27/2023 at 4:52 PM, Rocky00 said:

from 247q:

image.thumb.png.da1015395894b5d5f4389d002a6d4fc7.png

The given answer is  - A

Ideally it should be  - B

Any thought or suggestion on this is appreciated.

Scavenger traffic is traffic you don't want to protect, and you will try to keep to the minimum. CBWFQ will guarantee you a minimum bw traffic, but not the maximum. 

Policing is the ideal way to keep your traffic at the maximum possible with no treatment. 

So the answer is still A.

On 1/27/2023 at 4:52 PM, CCIESP1234 said:

I took it couple days ago. 800+ score. I didnt correct any answers, just went with whatever the answers were in there. 195 + 42 (237Q) are 100% valid.

Thank you @CCIESP1234 , your comments were very helpful.
I could pass the test yesterday following your suggestion.

I also cleared exam on Saturday and the VCE is 100 % valid .

Scored 804 

I changed 3 answered compared to dump 

2 from Zero trust (its already discussed in the Forum

1 about Multicast(chose MSDP instead of PIM-SSM)

-------------------------------

One request to other members

It does not look nice if someone says they cannot share as they put lot of efforts in correcting the answers .

most of the People are attempting CCDE to extend their ccie and those people take lot of effort as well.This forum is to help people each other and not to get money for their individual effort to correct the answers in the dump .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, snikhil03 said:

I also cleared exam on Saturday and the VCE is 100 % valid .

Scored 804 

I changed 3 answered compared to dump 

2 from Zero trust (its already discussed in the Forum

1 about Multicast(chose MSDP instead of PIM-SSM)

-------------------------------

One request to other members

It does not look nice if someone says they cannot share as they put lot of efforts in correcting the answers .

most of the People are attempting CCDE to extend their ccie and those people take lot of effort as well.This forum is to help people each other and not to get money for their individual effort to correct the answers in the dump .

Exactly, here are some selfish people who takes from community but don't want to contribute or help in sharing knowledge. Everyone shared their best possible answers with reference, so I can read and understand difference between right or wrong answers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2022 at 7:19 AM, keje said:

I have the dump and if anyone want to help resolve the 20+ incorrect questions please let me know.

Please update the reshare the corrected answers

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

MISSING HIDDEN CONTAIN ALSO [ ] OFFER in SUBJECT

thanks bro

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

On 3/13/2022 at 12:19 PM, keje said:

I have the dump and if anyone want to help resolve the 20+ incorrect questions please let me know.

Please update the reshare the corrected answers

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

MISSING HIDDEN CONTAIN ALSO [ ] OFFER in SUBJECT

Can u pls share the dumps mate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Which two technologies enable multilayer segmentation? (Choose two.)

A.

policy-based routing

B.

segment routing

C.

data plane markings

D.

firewalls

E.

filter lists

View Answer 
This is the hidden content, please

Answer:

A, D

• A. firewalls
  • B. data plane markings
  • C. filter lists
  • D. segment routing
  • E. policy-based routing
Suggested Answer: BD 
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, discojammy said:

A.

policy-based routing

B.

segment routing

C.

data plane markings

D.

firewalls

E.

filter lists

View Answer 

Answer:

A, D

• A. firewalls
  • B. data plane markings
  • C. filter lists
  • D. segment routing
  • E. policy-based routing
Suggested Answer: BD 

Very Tricky question.... 🙂

It depends on many factors, if this question is from Security point of view than my answer:

First Answer (Preferred)

A & E ( because we want to enforce security policy and routing segmentation based on policy based routing like we do in ACI)

Source:

Second Answer:

If they are asking from Routing point of view then answer will be :

C & E (if you are controlling route leaking based on ACLs, route-map etc.)

I would welcome comments from other members.

Edited by Thunderbird
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 5

Hey guys...regarding this question

Refer to the exhibit. Company XYZ BGP topology is as shown in the diagram. The interface on the LA router connected toward the 10.1.5.0/24 network is faulty and is going up and down, which affects the entire routing domain. Which routing technique can the network administrator use so that the rest of the network is not affected by the flapping issue?

A. The LA administrator should use route dampening for the 10.1.5.0/24 network so that it does not get propagated when it flaps up and down.

B. The Chicago administrator should use route filtering to block the 10.1.5.0/24 network from coming in from the LA router.

C. The LA administrator should use route aggregation to summarize the 10.1.4.0/24, 10.1.5 0/24, 10.1.6.0/24, and 10.1.7.0/24 networks toward Chicago.

D. The LA administrator should use route filtering to block the 10.1.5.0/24 network from getting propagated toward Chicago and New York.

Isn't it option A is also a possible answer?

A legacy enterprise is using a Service Provider MPLS network to connect its head office and branches. Recently, they added a new branch to their network. Due to physical security concerns, they want to extend their existing IP CCTV network of the head office to the new branch, without any routing changes in the network. They are also under some time constraints. What is the best approach to extend the existing IP CCTV network to the new branch, without incurring any IP address changes?

A. GRE

B. L2TPv3

C. VXLAN

D. EoMPLS

I believe the best answer here is L2TPv3. Reason being is we only want to extend the IP CCTV network of the head office to the new site. If EoMPLS - the service provider needs to configure this on their PE (which is the demarcation point) for the MPLs network. If they go via EoMPLS route , the whole interface to the CE will be affected. If they go via L2TPv3, all they need to do is configure xconnects on their existing routers at both HO and the new site and tunnel them through the MPLS network. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, markmark1983 said:

A legacy enterprise is using a Service Provider MPLS network to connect its head office and branches. Recently, they added a new branch to their network. Due to physical security concerns, they want to extend their existing IP CCTV network of the head office to the new branch, without any routing changes in the network. They are also under some time constraints. What is the best approach to extend the existing IP CCTV network to the new branch, without incurring any IP address changes?

A. GRE

B. L2TPv3

C. VXLAN

D. EoMPLS

I believe the best answer here is L2TPv3. Reason being is we only want to extend the IP CCTV network of the head office to the new site. If EoMPLS - the service provider needs to configure this on their PE (which is the demarcation point) for the MPLs network. If they go via EoMPLS route , the whole interface to the CE will be affected. If they go via L2TPv3, all they need to do is configure xconnects on their existing routers at both HO and the new site and tunnel them through the MPLS network. 

How about A. GRE?

• Like 1