[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

On 8/28/2022 at 2:06 AM, MasterP007 said:

Hidden Content

This is the hidden content, please

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ORELSE GET BANNED

MISSING HIDDEN CONTAIN

Good to look into these Qs but just a FYI, these questions are seen in the old exams. If you aren't ready, don't assume these questions will pull you thru.   😄

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, AncientOne said:

Good to look into these Qs but just a FYI, these questions are seen in the old exams. If you aren't ready, don't assume these questions will pull you thru.   😄

is there vce available for old exam question

• Like 1

would like to participate. got same info as MasterP007 regarding C*dumps and since i was failing on 22nd (got 110q exam and more then 50% new) and 29th (got 100q exam more then 70% new) would know for sure if the new questions are up-to-date or no ... Both my attempts were on Monday's, so def can acknowledge that those are the days when they change questions  

• Like 3

If C1sc0 is gonna be changing Qs on a weekly! My suggestion is that we couple these Practice Qs with Studying & understanding Topics.

On my last C1sc0 Exam, I noticed that most of the Qs were fairly new - but I managed to make it through by answering most based on past knowledge & Experience.

All I'm saying is, lets not go in blindly purely based on Practice Qs.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Saarr said:

would like to participate. got same info as MasterP007 regarding C*dumps and since i was failing on 22nd (got 110q exam and more then 50% new) and 29th (got 100q exam more then 70% new) would know for sure if the new questions are up-to-date or no ... Both my attempts were on Monday's, so def can acknowledge that those are the days when they change questions  

you took exam on 22nd, then on 29th, why ? what were differences between those 2 takes, please explain ?

• Like 1

I need to recertify CCIE, so I choose this one since it gives 120 points... Having study period of 6 weeks, I haven't use this forum as a resource for initial exam on 22nd. Thought I could pass, taking into account study period and having the old question which I got on exam-labs... Well questions changed (as I explained 50% were new, and taking into account that some of the old ones had false answers) and I failed with very close 7xx (767 out of 1000 is pass).

On 29th, since I was close, idea was to bolster knowledge regarding certain subject that I was lacking and try do it .... but sadly I had even less points (around 700) then previous time since there were even more new questions (70% or more).

Seems they are introducing new pool of questions each Monday and started close to my 1st attempt

All in all, I can acknowledge that post MasterP007 regarding new questions is accurate, and would like to point out that there is one more Drag & Drop - Migration from traditional networks to SDN .... 7 items and you need to arrange them in right order (Step 1 to Step 7)

Brute force for this exam (since you can get anything from C portfolio) seems like a not good option 🙂

Edited by Saarr
  • Like 2

On 9/2/2022 at 7:54 AM, Saarr said:

Well questions changed (as I explained 50% were new, and taking into account that some of the old ones had false answers) and I failed with very close 7xx (767 out of 1000 is pass).

On 29th, since I was close, idea was to bolster knowledge regarding certain subject that I was lacking and try do it .... but sadly I had even less points (around 700) then previous time since there were even more new questions (70% or more).

Seems they are introducing new pool of questions each Monday and started close to my 1st attempt

Brute force for this exam (since you can get anything from C portfolio) seems like a not good option 🙂

"Brute Force" may still work; 3rd and 4th time I expect to see, or should see, the same new questions coming back.  Problem is to remember new questions and figure it out answers.  Better luck next time!

Plan to do the written some time next week IF I can get a bit of time away from work.  Think I'm ready, have not gone through the 100Q dump yet, plan to do that as a review just before the exam but if anybody has the newer 174Q, anything you or your friends remember, let me know. 

• Like 1

Exam is completely changed as i told everyone already except chinesedump.com no other has stuff. 

I tried to get new captures but its expired for me on the same time its bad luck. But anyway for guys going for the test be very careful do not go 

without getting new questions from CD 

ccde-11.jpg

ccde-12.jpg

ccde-33.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, tiktok said:

Exam is completely changed as i told everyone already except chinesedump.com no other has stuff. 

I tried to get new captures but its expired for me on the same time its bad luck. But anyway for guys going for the test be very careful do not go 

without getting new questions from CD 

ccde-11.jpg

ccde-12.jpg

ccde-33.jpg

Radius
VACLS
Fiancial and governance models

Piece of cake.

Edited by AncientOne
  • Like 1