[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

20 minutes ago, simpson said:

Thanks for the reply!

I'm pretty sure that some answers are still wrong, but the exam is too expensive to be brave 😄

Yes, as I mentioned previously, We estimated we can miss 7 Qs and still pass using 3.16 vce or pdf!  This also means that 3.16 file has about 17 Answers wrong!  We still looking for corrections! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, martek said:

Yes, as I mentioned previously, We estimated we can miss 7 Qs and still pass using 3.16 vce or pdf!  This also means that 3.16 file has about 17 Answers wrong!  We still looking for corrections! 

I will answer 3 questions differently. Let's see if I have less or more than 83x 😉

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 2:10 AM, simpson said:

I will answer 3 questions differently. Let's see if I have less or more than 83x 😉

Good idea; also compare and tell us % in each section; here are I think defaults (not changing):

Business Strategy Design 80%

Control, data, and management plane design 88%

Network Design 73%

Service Design 60%

Security Design 60%

1 minute ago, simpson said:

I don't wanna hate, but all the people who say the exam changed just signed up today...

LOL, I was on cert collection, later they changed and now that login isnt working, so had to create new. Hope that justifies it. My query is genuine.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, raven09 said:

Around 70% percent of the exam has changed. Failed two days ago 😞

6 hours ago, rajkumarrao said:

Did any one else give the exam today? My friend gave it and he reported 70% changes and failed. Any updates on new questions and dumps?

What are new Questions?   What did you or your Friend use ?

10 hours ago, simpson said:

Seems I was in good luck. Mine was same. Got a little more than 830, so I can't tell which I changed from wrong to right and which from right to wrong 😄

I answered Q21, Q40 and Q67 differently.

What is Q40 ?   not listed above by you

On 8/11/2022 at 2:01 AM, martek said:

Hidden Content
This is the hidden content, please

Either one is fine; 400-007-unlocked_3-16 has missing 2 answers, so I added those and renamed to 400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed.   I have not open and run 400-007-3-16-drag-and-drop-fixed yet.

Can share a working VCE editor and/or convert the drag and drop fixed to pdf ? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AncientOne said:

Can share a working VCE editor and/or convert the drag and drop fixed to pdf ? 

Worked for me:

Page 1, bluechief post.

Spoiler

https ://www.mediafire.com/file/5m8pg3q73i92jhm/AVANSET_Visual_CertExam_v3.4.2_Incl_Crack.rar/file

Edited by simpson
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2022 at 2:13 PM, raven09 said:

Around 70% percent of the exam has changed. Failed two days ago 😞

Could you please share new things which you could remember? Just any new technology/term ... from 3.16 because you might not remember all the questions

• Like 1

Hi Guys, Unfortunately, the bad news is true, my friend failed today, He got 5XX score. He was very upset and only remembers very few questions were from the dump. According to him, most of the questions were new. My friend used the dnd fixed VCE file from here. 

Thanks @Martek and other contributors. Three of my other friends passed from your file, but i delayed and now this set back....

Edited by syd2000
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3